Sign in to follow this  
Jackson_Genesis

March 16 Airdrop Discussion Thread

I could not enter the list on the first round.

Do I have to register again for the second round?

Our second March Airdrop is now closed. All applications have been processed and successful ones added to the spreadsheet. We will begin sending out the airdrops shortly and hope to have them done by the end of the weekend. Thank you!

Important note to everyone. You MUST include your Ethereum wallet address on your profile by adding it to the location or wallet address field. You can do this by going to your profile and clicking edit. You'll see the option so just add it in there.

I'll wait some time before I start going through the applications to give people time to add it to their profile as the majority of applications have not done this and will be rejected if the address is not displayed when I process the application.

Hello, when the distrubition done i registred in the first ruond and still not received token. 

Applications for the final Airdrop have now closed! All applications will now be processed and added to the spreadsheet if successful. Due to the Easter holiday, please allow a few days for this to be completed. Thank you.