Sign in to follow this  
Jackson_Genesis

March 16 Airdrop Discussion Thread

I am unlucky i missed the previous airdrops, i joined now and i will help to spread the promising news of Genesis Coin to all corners of social media. :)

I applied on the 2nd airdrop back in the days .. got those .. My question is: Am I eligible to apply on this one? 

ah sorry, I already got my answer: "For all of the Airdrops, anyone can apply even if you have already received an Airdrop in the past. However you may only apply and receive one Airdrop in March." xD

Edited by sabbir2world
I got my answer.

Hi , thanks for opportunity , Great project and team , Good luck everyone 

Hi, I hope I made it in time. I have checked my entry on the spreadsheet but can't find it. 

Edited by sprintx24

where can you apply for the airdrop cant seem to find it

found it but like some people mentioned before the sheet is not updating @Jackson_Genesis can you have a look when you have time ?

Edited by xindoa

5 hours ago, xindoa said:

where can you apply for the airdrop cant seem to find it

found it but like some people mentioned before the sheet is not updating @Jackson_Genesis can you have a look when you have time ?

Every application is being checked by hand to make sure it meets the requirements. I've already processed over 500 applications myself since Friday and as you can see by the spreadsheet, a large percentage were fake, spam, cheats or unable to follow simple rules. I will resume checking the remaining ones tomorrow and the spreadsheet will be updated as and when a successful application gets processed

1 hour ago, xindoa said:

ok thx @Jackson_Genesis did not know you had to do it manual otherwise i would have shut up and gave you the time to check it

sorry great work again 

No worries :) It makes it harder work for sure but it's the only way to make sure that genuine and legit people actually receive an airdrop rather than allowing multiple people to use multiple accounts. This airdrop should reach its limit tomorrow...hopefully!

There will be no weekly update post today as we're working on the airdrop and bounty program right now. The first airdrop is now closed and the last applications are being processed. It looks like we may fall short as people are not following the requirements. Any spaces not filled will be added on to the next airdrop which is on Wednesday. I'll make a decision later today about when the airdrops will be sent out. All airdrops will either be sent together after the last airdrop or I may decide to send them out after each airdrop phase. Please make sure you read the rules and requirements carefully before applying for the next airdrop.

Lol - I'm not sure what I was doing - but I completely missed applying for the first round doh!!

I just posted an update on this into an airdrop group - how long do the airdrops stay open for? Or is it entry based?

its entry based 

Airdrop 1 – 300 people will receive 1,000 GEN each  (300,00 GEN in total)

Airdrop 2– 100 people will receive 1,000 GEN each (100,00 GEN in total)

Airdrop 3– 200 people will receive 500 GEN each (100,00 GEN in total)

you can only get into one airdrop from march so i if you don't get in this one you may get into the next @LeeMac

Edited by xindoa

15 hours ago, ErdalKunt said:

I'm not on the list. I made something missing again.

If you applied and are not on the list, it means you didn't meet all of the requirements or did not fill in the form correctly. Please read this thread and take the time to read it carefully to make sure for the next airdrop you meet all of the requirements and fill in your form with the correct link.