Jackson_Genesis

Lottery Draw Details - March 30, 2018

The next Genesis Lottery draw will be held on Friday March 30 at 8pm UK time.

Prize: 10,000 Genesis Coins

To enter the lottery, you can purchase a ticket using Genesis Points by going to the Store and purchasing a ticket from the lottery section. Each ticket costs 100 Genesis Points and you can buy as many tickets as you want.

You can also enter by sending 100 Genesis Coins from your wallet to this address: 0xA1a89B86D72B50724075981685888efE2279488A

If you buy a ticket using Genesis Points, your forum username will be your ticket entry. If you purchased a ticket using Genesis Coins, your wallet address will be your ticket entry.

A link to the draw as well as results will be posted in this thread.

To enter this draw, you must purchase a ticket before 7pm UK time on Friday March 30. 

Thanks for the reminder. Just bought one ticket, especially since I'm quite a while away from being able to cash out :D

Hah, lost all (the forum GEN at least) my GEN in the last lottery, such a suffering to see a new one and I can't buy any more tickets :(

Yup! Somehow promoting the jar for the next lottery though :)

cool, monthly drawings instead of weekly.  wonder what the pot will be this month.

Hahah billy, i am worried if i win again:) i want to join to help thd pot !

I'm afraid I lost last time. I was vested. Lol but I bought a couple who knows I may get lucky this time. I've been so busy and miss talking with everyone. 

Posted (edited)

Congrats billy boy. Welcome to the winners vircle :)

Sorry to the ones that didnt win this month. 

Edited by Alvi

Hooooly mooolly! Thanks a lot guys! :) Feel sorry for the ones who lost though. But keep trying, I did lost before too!!