Sign in to follow this  
CoinInformer

Coin Reviews

Does any one know of a site which reviews cryptocurrencies of coins? Like where they do an actual review of it by looking at the team, tech , price potential etc then give it an overall score and summary?

Similar to video game reviews I guess but obviously with a bit more scrutiny? If there isn't anywhere do you think this might be a good idea as I'd be interested in doing something like this. I love researching different coins and sharing my opinion on them.

lots of youtubers do indeed review coins. but keep in mind that most are being paid to talk about a coin. does not mean that it are al bad coins. but the integrity of the youtuber should be checked.

I use CMC, CoinCodex and CryptoCompare to give me basic metrics on a coin... I know there's a few others like this...

ICO review sites break down upcoming ICO's in the same way you're talking about I think... but they have been tricked before but determined scammers so grain of salt an all... lol

If someone was to tackle an independant review of coins - i think many would find it useful. It feels like its a project that really should already exist though lol or one that just needs to be updated.