Jackson_Genesis

February HODL Interest Support

All GEN payments for those who were eligible for the February HODL Program have now been sent.

If you were eligible for the Genesis HODL Program (had 5000 GEN or more in your wallet) and are yet to receive any interest payments for February please reply to this thread or PM me with your wallet address.

We are able to send interest payments in Genesis Points on the forum to anyone who is yet to receive their payment but would rather points than coins. If this interests you, please state this in your reply.

Dear Jackson, thank you very much for sending the interest this month. I have received on the account that i have on my profile. 
Looking on my economy dashboard i cant see any credits for Hodling. 
I also wanted to ask how can I claim for interest if I got 5000 coins on a wallet in ether delta or token.store as that is in their wallet i guess not in the public wallet? 

again thank you very much 

The interest on Genesis Points should be paid out today or tomorrow, there was an error where it didn't trigger which I didn't spot until recently so that will go out soon.

As for claiming interest on those coins, they have to be a wallet and not on an exchange. That's because everyone's balance on an exchange gets displayed as one big balance rather than each individual balance, that's why it need to be in a wallet so that it is visible :)

Correct, i will pull it out in time for next month as using it for trading during the month 

Posted (edited)

Good morning Jackson, we are hodlers of gen and did not receive our February Hodlers rewards, Our wallet address is 0xf4898f5dE9DdB9c818075F4a17e07d38e45bd90C

Edited by Crypto CX-9

9 hours ago, Crypto CX-9 said:

Good morning Jackson, we are hodlers of gen and did not receive our February Hodlers rewards, Our wallet address is 0xf4898f5dE9DdB9c818075F4a17e07d38e45bd90C

Sorted it for you :)