Sign in to follow this  
LeeMac

Trollbox with rain/tipbot

We need to draw people back to the forum. Why not implement a trollbox with a tipping/rain bot built in. Yep - directly stolen idea from FaucetHub, Cryptopia and hundreds of other forums but hey - both it keeps the punters returning :) 

discord has a lot of rain bots. i'm in one discord that is raining like 5 - 6 coin 

7 hours ago, xindoa said:

discord has a lot of rain bots. i'm in one discord that is raining like 5 - 6 coin 

PM me link, please :D

5 hours ago, xindoa said:

@billyboy al coins are pretty worthless they are raining for the moment 

Worthless or not, I'd be interested to know if possible :)

On 3/5/2018 at 7:48 AM, xindoa said:

You can PM ur discord link too - if its passive free crypto - im in lol :)

@tennesseeJedEYE thats actually probably not a bad idea lol - an hourly claim one like freebitco.in or a no limit one like coinpot ones maybe. 

Posted (edited)

Is there any chance to keep in touch with faucethub for that? Hordes of active members are there. I'm sure faucet will help us a bit.

Edited by atronax

On 16-3-2018 at 7:00 PM, tennesseeJedEYE said:

@LeeMac for sure, daily faucet would work fine I would think.

imo this is just me faucet is not worth it usually the return is not that good and a lot of times it is out of funds. i prefer bounty then you actually have to do something and gets the coin more exposure

11 hours ago, xindoa said:

imo this is just me faucet is not worth it usually the return is not that good and a lot of times it is out of funds. i prefer bounty then you actually have to do something and gets the coin more exposure

Agreed. There is a small group of people who actually use faucets. Unless there are lotteries and referral programs paying huge, IMO. But a bounty list is always more appreciated in general IMO.

Is this something you guys are seriously interested in? If so, would someone mind explaining how it would work and what you get out of it? 

Thanks for sharing, will look into it when I get a chance.

I'll also look about setting up discord for when we begin advancing forward at a quicker pace!

On 10/23/2018 at 10:05 AM, Jackson_Genesis said:

I'll also look about setting up discord for when we begin advancing forward at a quicker pace!

Let me know if you need any help with that @Jackson_Genesis - I happen to live on Discord ;)

On 10/23/2018 at 9:05 PM, Jackson_Genesis said:

Just like @YuurinBee  gave example in discord , this one is on telegram

t.me/dogetipbotgroup is a good example, people can get doge coin by doing fun games, trivia, betting, etc. And if they "active" (time that is considered active = 10 minutes after their last post) , they are eligible to catch some "doge rain " there. 

Everybody is free to tip someone or all members as they like. (If someone won something big, they usually share their winning by raining some of it to active members). So it's not just admins duty to "rain" something, but its also done by members with free will.

It's a busy group, there's always tens of active members 24 hours a day.