Genuine Airdrops Highlights :Will have Official twitter

• Will haveOfficial website
  • Will have Bitcointalk thread (optional)
  • Will Have Contract address if it's an erc20 token.
  • Detailed Bounty campaign if Airdrop is through bounty.  

What you should do :

• Check the airdrop's source. This can be done on BITCOIN TALK.
  • Check the website.
  • Careful if the airdrop asks you to join a telegram airdrop. 
  • Check if the erc20 token really exists on etherscan.io
  • Be careful with tasks they ask you to do. Dont be Twitterati for them to begin with. Check them first.
  • Dont get carried away with last dates for registrations. You may miss one but it is worth missing if its not genuine.Take time to verify them first.
  • Most Important : Maintain an Excel for your airdrops. fields include: token name, website, twitter, reddit, your login details and date of promised AIRDROP. This helps alot when you go on a AIRDROP spree.
  • Check your AIRDROP excel sheet once a week to see actually what have u received from your hard work on AIRDROPS. 
Edited by cryptosavy

Please post relevant ways on how to Identify genuine AIRDROPS and manage AIRDROPS already you have registered. Please share more ideas as well all register for AIRDROPS left, right and center without reconciling what we will be getting out of same.

Great post for those new to airdrops.

Some further info that might help others with any airdrop/bounty hunter queries or to get more out of it.

• Create an airdrop/ico email expressly for crypto signups (gmail is best).
  • Use separate long complicated passwords for every signup if u need to set a password and never re-use a password especially for your social media accounts or emails. 
  • Use MetaMask for ERC-20 ETH tokens - ethplorer/etherscan to check balances, deltabalances.github.io for checking values in EtherDelta without logging in
  • Don't fill your Airdrop MetaMask ETH balance with all your ETH - you occasionally need to verify you own ETH for airdrops (ie, 0.2 ETH is required to be in the wallet right now for HODLit_Network 5 year airdrop), so only store a small amount in this wallet. Store your main funds in a privately used ETH account which you don't disclose to airdrops. This way your larger wallet is out of the public eye. (So yes, you might end up with a few wallets.)
  • Don't be in a hurry to share your real private info (name, address, daily phone number, main use email, driver's license, passport details). Identity theft is real and crypto scammers make more money selling your info than those who do it legit. 
  • Join airdrop groups that work with you through referral networks over those who only want to advertise their link to you. Creating a referral network doesn't happen by setting up a telegram group and holding one way conversations with people you've tricked invited to be there. Its about talking about airdrops and checking in to see how they are performing with a like-minded group of people.
  • Traffic exchanges can be a great place to advertise a referral link for bounties that reward you for unique visitors. 

Also - there's currently some sham/scam google forms going around - keep up-to-date with these here: 

If anyone wants to discuss the above more - happy to be contacted via PM (Also - I'm not a expert on airdrops, net security, crypto or financial markets - I just enjoy crypto like the rest of you and am a big consumer of things so just sharing my thoughts). 

I thank you all for this information and now feel a bit safer at least knowing some things to do to be safe. Again thanks so much. Very helpful.

I totally need to keep better lists of airdrops I've joined. I just have a bookmarked folder of websites for joined airdrops. lol.

You can't beat a good spreadsheet :) @tennesseeJedEYE - once u get that set up you'll wonder how you managed without it - but bookmarks are excellent for your exchanges - nothing worse than the thought of misspelling an exchange and having it take you to a fake site :(