Endure

5 coins to buy in FEB

6. Ripple. Don't forget this one is climbing. I'm finally thinking about buying some since its been rising. Looks like there is a future for Ripple. After learning what I did about taxes and government why not go for Ripple even though Banks are involved. What do you think about this one?

Edited by vhighfill
Spelling errors

Ripple and Omni are the friendliest coins to a lot of banks and established financial institutions. These two coins are gonna win in the battle between fiat and crypto currencies. 

Don't forget Gen coin. I bet the price will skyrocket soon. Why? Relevant project, great team and low total supply. 

I have strong beliefs in Vertcoin for the first quarter of this year, i.e., until end of March -ish.

I would say 75% of my portfolio is in ICX. Such an undervalued coin imo. Also got some BPT in an airdrop, can't wait to see where that project goes... Coinbase killer.

I like NEO - cos of the option to claim free GAS from it - (I love free stuff). But trying to claim the free GAS is a little hit and miss. But still, I think coins/projects that offer HODL rewards are actually awesome and its good to have some of these in your portfolio :)

On 3/4/2018 at 5:59 PM, Crypto_Syndrome said:

Ucash:$ some people says that coin is scam ?? Its that true?

I dunno if it's just technical error or something else. One moment I can log in, the next moment I can't. That happens very often. Scary. What if we deposit and then suddenly we can't log in without any reason at all. Projects with smart contracts with established networks have competitive edge because investors have assurance that coins can be stored in external wallets. Other crypto projects that are not dependent with established networks still have chances to succeed if they make sure they have perfect technology so investors don't have reasons to withdraw support

7 hours ago, LeeMac said:

I like NEO - cos of the option to claim free GAS from it - (I love free stuff). But trying to claim the free GAS is a little hit and miss. But still, I think coins/projects that offer HODL rewards are actually awesome and its good to have some of these in your portfolio :)

How can we claim FREE GAS, LeeMac? Haha. I wasn't aware I had free gas to claim.  I love scrutinizing details but I have some limitations. I sold some NEO to buy Cryptokitties last New Year's eve. Funny how all of them were into the occasion and I was in my room waiting for the kitties to give birth. Neo's movement is impressive. Each Neo was only 60 something dollars or so last January. 

I love some new utility tokens in the market today. We have yet to wait for those to deliver first.

11 hours ago, CoinInformer said:

My five would be:

1) Xtrabytes

2) NAV

3) Ethereum

4) Smartcash

5) Monero

Your five to buy in Feb? :D Maybe next year, bro!

@euclid - not all wallets can claim the free NEO GAS. But if you can - there should be "Claim GAS" button and you should see your GAS claimable balance as well. Claiming GAS creates a send transaction from and to your own wallet address and its supposed to sweep that gas back to you on the way past... 

Binance NEO wallets are the only exchange wallet that claims this for you and credits it to you. 

But like I said - it can be hit and miss. 

7 hours ago, billyboy said:

Interesting, what will be with Ethereum when it goes to full-pos?

10 hours ago, billyboy said:

They are all at great prices right now, the lowest they've been for ages. They are long term holds though, I wouldn't suggest them to make a nice profit in a few weeks

9 hours ago, CoinInformer said:

They are all at great prices right now, the lowest they've been for ages. They are long term holds though, I wouldn't suggest them to make a nice profit in a few weeks

I was just kidding. I understood it, just saying this post was talking about february buys and we're already in march. :D

On 3/7/2018 at 9:36 AM, LeeMac said:

@euclid - not all wallets can claim the free NEO GAS. But if you can - there should be "Claim GAS" button and you should see your GAS claimable balance as well. Claiming GAS creates a send transaction from and to your own wallet address and its supposed to sweep that gas back to you on the way past... 

Binance NEO wallets are the only exchange wallet that claims this for you and credits it to you. 

But like I said - it can be hit and miss. 

Glad you shared that, LeeMac. I'll check the NEON wallet if that also offers free gas. Zeepin allows its investors to store tokens on NEON. Here's why ZPT (Zeepin token) is amazing ------  https://www.zeepin.io/#feature

I'm an admirer of new great coins. I love ZPT, Coinstarter, Walletours, SAT, WZI and of course, GEN. 

Edited by euclid

On 3/8/2018 at 9:35 AM, tennesseeJedEYE said:

@euclid @LeeMac Kucoin give you GAS for holding NEO too!

Thanks for sharing, tennesseeJedEYE. Looks like NEO knows how to court its investors. I wonder if NEO would build an alliance with the Eth Network someday to lessen gas fees. Is it possible and expedient for both parties to have smart contracts exclusively for gas services or there are technical limitations that will hurdle partnerships. I'm looking at how things are evolving in our crypto worlds. Maybe someday, some coins will just keep merging their technologies to deliver services better. I heard that ETU is a product of Eth and EOS. Let's peruse that.

Edited by euclid

@euclid Actually ZPT is conducting a GALA (Galxy One) drop for all ZPT holders -  1:1 for hodl of ZPT tokens - the first snapshot was taken - but apparently the distribution is still a week away - https://t.me/CryptoGalaxyOne - or check the sticky in the ZPT tel group :) 

Oh - I managed to claim my NEO GAS in neotracker too - once i got over 0.003 it worked - anything below that just kept failing. I also tried from a diff IP too tho - so not sure if that or the amount were (or both) contributed to it working. 

3 hours ago, LeeMac said:

@euclid Actually ZPT is conducting a GALA (Galxy One) drop for all ZPT holders -  1:1 for hodl of ZPT tokens - the first snapshot was taken - but apparently the distribution is still a week away - https://t.me/CryptoGalaxyOne - or check the sticky in the ZPT tel group :) 

LeeMac, I was late for the CryptoGalaxy snapshots. Are you waiting for Gala? Where can we buy? Or they still have to do crowdsales?

Edited by euclid

@euclid I think in the future all blockchains will be interoperable. "Ecosystems" is quickly becoming a big thing in cryto. Projects like Loopring, Ontology, Yggdrash, Edenchain, Banyan Network etc ones to look out for....

Edited by tennesseeJedEYE

13 hours ago, tennesseeJedEYE said:

@euclid I think in the future all blockchains will be interoperable. "Ecosystems" is quickly becoming a big thing in cryto. Projects like Loopring, Ontology, Yggdrash, Edenchain, Banyan Network etc ones to look out for....

@tennesseeJedEYE, the world won't be the same 3-5 years from now or even less because of the seemingly impossible things blockchain technology will do. Hope we'll still chat by then and look back. I'm interested with the Ontology project you mentioned above. That caught my attention because I studied Social Science and Philosophy. What's the website? Lemme' explore.