Jackson_Genesis

Weekly Update: February 12– Web Wallet Release, Lottery Changes, Giveaway and Bounties!

Amazing manifestations of the growth of the community, Jackson. 

I got surprised when I logged back in. The ranking system has significantly improved. I love it so much. The brain/brains that conceptualized that deserves/deserve thunderous applause. I agree with giving more benefits and privileges to the founders and early supporters of the forum because without these people, the great ideas that give birth to what the community is right now wouldn't come to the fore. Besides, that would be a compelling reason for outsiders to jump in as early as now. 

The airdrop is an amazing move. I observe that the most enthusiastic crypto growers hear music whenever "airdrop" is mentioned. I hope the existing members will not be excluded to avoid some issues with territoriality which is a major sociological issue in group dynamics

Amazing work and congratulation on the achievments Jackson ! 

time to play the lottery 

Gratz on getting the wallet ready for this week - this weeks update has a lot of exciting news in it to get the community going :) I don't get here every day - but its good to see the continued thought and work you guys are putting in to this. 

And yay! Great job on covering a varied range of comps to give everyone more a chance to win some Gen :)

Thanks TeamGen!!

So proud to be a part of this up and coming coin. Team is great. Everyone is friendly. I enjoy reading all the posts. I hope to keep contributing with great style. I like how things here are progressing. All I can say for now is great job Genesis team. Way to go. 

Great job dev / team ,the forum is awesome  happy to be part of this community , , excited about upcoming updates  i know Genesis will have a bright future

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.