Alvi

Gen coins and Gen Points

Thinking on how to make the forum more interesting and pople to stay longer, i suggest the the minimum points needed to cash in from the bank to coins should be be raised to 1000 and there should be an expiry date until when points expire, so users who just came on the forum and are not active for a year for example their points expire and goes back to the pot. 

it will also make people use their points on any of the items we have /will have in the store before the points expire. 

to keep the points going and make the forum sustainable on long term, maybe anything that gets spent on the store a small % goes back to the pot to keep giving awards to memebers. hopefully the value will go up as time goes by so the points can be less. 

another idea is to find seperate uses for points and gen coins so while in the store you can only use gen coins, some uses are there for points which helps for example in getting ranking and other items and than can be converted to coins but not 1:1 

basically just wanted to write this idea before i forget as i didnt think it out 

thought about that, but if you look at the ACTIVE people on the forum, some of them will get there anyway eventually and some of them will not get to a 1000 as they get bored and disapear. this will keep them! 

the non active members at least keep the points to give to others and who knows some of them might actually be active and fall in love with the forum. 

I love the forum and its members so I'll be active as much as possible. I like reading those thoughts and ideas and enjoy learning stuff. Sometimes I do get a bit busy and hard to find time to post but I do look at all of the topics. I do think that one way others don't get bored and leave is the people try to find a topic that require some kind of response to keep people engaged. Learning tools could be a topic then added subtopics later on

Great idea for learning tools. I dont rememeber seeinf any learning tools as a main topic 

I know I could really use some new tools. I know there are videos that can be used as tools for learning. How about members get together and make a video on how to's step by step instructions on watching the trades. Or maybe a learning club. When a person first gets exposed to cryptocurrency its Scarry when you know nothing. Since I have learned some things I am starting to take my chance to gain. I have lost some but hold has actually worked for me. If I hadn't learned about this I would probably been like some worried others and sold leaving me nothing and a feeling of disappointed actions. So learning has helped me grow.

yes, a get together will be great i believe. however, we are all from different parts of the worls. 

in another thread i have put out the idea to make a meet up somewhere! 

we need to speak to @Jackson_Genesis to see how it is possible. I travel sometimes and would love to help out if possible, i really believe in this project also becouse of Jackson