tendoglass

Don't go running for the hills and sell, here is why.

Guys, it is looking a little rough out there. But I am not really worried and you shouldn't be either. There is a bunch of fud on top of the worst time of year for trading. So remember, it is a cycle and it to shall pass. 

IMG_20180204_233208.jpg

Yeah agreed. Tough times but this is the time for strong hands. Nothing has fundamentally changed with Bitcoin or the other crypto-currencies & there future is still hugely positive. My advice to anyone freaking out about the prices is to just take a step back & go focus on something other than the prices for a while...before you know it we'll be testing all time highs again ;)

Lots of newbies following trends without own researches can't understand this aspect, and that problem lead us to "buy high - sell low" situation. It repeats over and over. Crypto is extremely volatile and needs crystal vision and cold mind. Only ponzi offers quick riches schemes. True enthusiasts must be patient, no matter they are holding or trading. Diversify and multiply your portfolio, never keep all the eggs in one basket and use such great chances as this one.

On 7-2-2018 at 2:11 PM, atronax said:

Lots of newbies following trends without own researches can't understand this aspect, and that problem lead us to "buy high - sell low" situation. It repeats over and over. Crypto is extremely volatile and needs crystal vision and cold mind. Only ponzi offers quick riches schemes. True enthusiasts must be patient, no matter they are holding or trading. Diversify and multiply your portfolio, never keep all the eggs in one basket and use such great chances as this one.

i agree to many people see crypto as a quick rich solution. i am part of a team thats developing a coin. al the question you get from a lot of people when moon when lambo. 

well you have to be patient. al the crypto i still in early development. wait for the coin to actualy deliver. people want to buy en sell with 1000% profit in about a week 

Weak hands, weak hands, weak hands everywhere... I kinda like the fact that it all happened though, got a chance to know the weak hands and scared folks around just in for the quick bucks and short term, no matter what happens, bitcoin and altcoins would always rise again after a dip and the more major the dip the more major the rise, but a newbie wouldn't get that and worst of all they just lack the concept of DYOR, not all are fit for cryptocurrency though, times like this, you get to know the patient few that'll help a project thrive well.

it was interesting watching the dip and all the experts in you tube going quite.. now all the experts are starting again :)

it hasn't reach capitulation yet imo.  still lots of room to the downside to go.  i think it's now in the bull trap early stage. 

I'm going to hodl. I know it will start an upward spin soon.  Even though I am new at this I put this money in and knowing I can lose it doesn't matter because you can't win if you give up. I'm not a quitter.