Jackson_Genesis

January HODL Program Interest

of course. it might have gotten a whale to buy 1 million coins to get an extra 5000 GEN coins on top of the 40000 interest. well if a whale buys up 1 million gen would at least be x10 :)

lets not give anyone any ideas... not before this community grows hahaha 

That reminds me to ask about my gen bank holdings , did i get interest on it as not sure where to see it 

31 minutes ago, Alvi said:

That reminds me to ask about my gen bank holdings , did i get interest on it as not sure where to see it 

If you go to My Balance, then go click on the bank, it should display a log :)

Nice one. Since there is no note j dont have no idea which is the interest. 

It should look like this:

Date/Time Description Note Amount Balance
02/07/2018 12:14 AM Transfer In from   510.00GEN 2,985.51GEN
01/22/2018 03:38 PM Transfer In from   450.00GEN 2,475.51GEN
01/21/2018 01:57 AM Transfer Out to   -300.00GEN 2,025.51GEN
01/16/2018 03:29 PM Transfer In from   40.00GEN 2,325.51GEN
01/16/2018 02:07 PM Credit Bank interest credited 22.61GEN 2,285.51GEN

Make sure you click on Genesis Points under the Bank heading

I just looked and you deposited your points to the bank account after interest was paid so you didn't get any, so you'll earn it for February instead

Makes sense, looking forward for next month. Thank you for thebprompt answer 

Lol - first thanks @Jackson_Genesis for sorting my HODL reward :) much appreciated!

I don't get here as often as I'd like - but just wanted to weigh in on situation - I knew there was some cashout bonuses but hadn't actually spent time to check them yet as I was just going to do it at the end of every month prior to the snapshots for HODL rewards. Good spotting @Alvi:) 

Anyway - my motivation was purely to make life a little easier for the GenTeam - assuming that Genpoints issuing was easier than operating via the Eth Network. 

However - there's a third option if theres the likelihood of abuse for trying to take advantage of the discounts from HODL rewards - create an interest account, alongside the spend, and bank accounts and this one doesn't qualify (or has a reduced discount) for cashout discounts considering its already a bonus. (Although, thats just making more work so seems silly to suggest lol).

Anyhoo, please just keep up the good work GenTeam! And thanks for all your time and effort :) 

19 minutes ago, LeeMac said:

@LeeMac  not to worry it was just a comment as it was an interesting loophole :)

as jackson said, he will know if someone does it as the forum is not yet that big and he is the one that sends the interest, also as he mentioned that the cashout bonuses will not last forever .. 

Hello Jackson, I am holding 5,200 Genesis coins in my wallet on January 31 but didn't receive an interest. This is my wallet address: 0x8E235b510D92214195275d8EB3151AB0E43d7969

46 minutes ago, yndye said:

Hello Jackson, I am holding 5,200 Genesis coins in my wallet on January 31 but didn't receive an interest. This is my wallet address: 0x8E235b510D92214195275d8EB3151AB0E43d7969

Will address this tomorrow for you since it's Sunday right now :)