Jackson_Genesis

January HODL Program Interest

If you were eligible for the Genesis HODL Program and are yet to receive any interest payments for January, please reply to this thread with your wallet address.

We are able to send interest payments in Genesis Points on the forum to anyone who is yet to receive their payment but would rather points than coins. If this interests you, please state this in your reply.

A post was made last week which explained the current issues with January's interest payment.

All payments were sent by Saturday however some transactions may not have gone through.

We will look to resolve these issues as soon as possible.

Thank You.

Hi, please check this. I'm not yet received interest payment. 

0x3A441aF06d7F51B2840bf53DBf20fE0C154F0119

You may send it to me as tokens or points. Both are great. Thank you.

Howdy folks,

I have not yet received February’s HODL payment. My address is below:

0x4DA30533E459C46e6E5A18E13530C3A1A5aA3D1A

Thanks for your help. 

Hi Jackson, havn't recieved the HODL payment

0x219486eD046aACF34d0a735a7B02ed8df15ECCBC

Thank you very much 

thank you very much Jackson. makes me hapier than gaining in trading :)

Hi admin, i haven't received the hold payment.. please check my address..
0x0719d69Ef6162c3bF6fEf84CFBb21cB3d87983B8

57 minutes ago, Lucky99 said:

Hi admin, i haven't received the hold payment.. please check my address..
0x0719d69Ef6162c3bF6fEf84CFBb21cB3d87983B8

Should be with you shortly :)

1 hour ago, Jackson_Genesis said:

Should be with you shortly :)

Thank you Jackson, i have received it..

Always success Genesis coin.. :)

I know this is not the right thread, but what genesis is doing and the efficiency of getting things done is impressive :)

Hello Jackson, 

Please check my address 

0xA879DC63190C42174E99b87e71bFf2f1b520A43f

Thanks in advance 

good evening Jackson, we have yet to receive our January holders payment.

0xf4898f5dE9DdB9c818075F4a17e07d38e45bd90C

Thank you in advance and have a great evening. 

Hi @Jackson_Genesis,

Are you able to follow up my GenCoin HODL reward please? If its easier the payment can be put here in my forum bank. Thanks kindly :) and much appreciated <3

0xD3b2331f9043c0E297377761B1c7857ae061519d 

do i need to state the obvious that sending it to the forum bank still can give you an extra % when converting to GEN coins in the store? :) 

leemac, I know you are not the type, pointing it out so Jackson is aware in case people like me forget it is a community and want to use the loophole :) 

1 hour ago, Alvi said:

do i need to state the obvious that sending it to the forum bank still can give you an extra % when converting to GEN coins in the store? :) 

leemac, I know you are not the type, pointing it out so Jackson is aware in case people like me forget it is a community and want to use the loophole :) 

I don't quite understand what you mean? The only extra % you get is when you have points in your bank, and that's only about 1% a month

to give an example. @Jackson_Genesis

imagine i have 100k in my eth wallet, for which next month you will give 4% HODL interest which amount to 4k (february HODL is 4% or 3% ?)

if you pay me this 4k to my genesis bank all i have to do is go to the store and convert the 3499 to 4000 coins and i made a cool extra 500 :):)

in Leemacs example based on the wallet she provided in the forum the interest is not that much so only gains 1 coin :)

The interest I just sent to LeeMacs account on the forum was 5% of his wallet balance, not his bank balance on the forum, if that makes sense?

I get your point though about how that could be a loophole to actually get more coins. Right now the discounts are there as an incentive to cash out but they will be modified and probably removed further down the line

jackson, i assumed Leemacs interest was on their wallet balance which at 5% will work out to 427.10GEN, hence they can make maximum 1 coin buying 500 coins with 499 points 

Just now, Alvi said:

jackson, i assumed Leemacs interest was on their wallet balance which at 5% will work out to 427.10GEN, hence they can make maximum 1 coin buying 500 coins with 499 points 

Yeah the 5% interest was on the wallet balance but instead of sending Genesis Coins to that wallet, I paid that amount of interest in points to their bank account on the forum. Genesis Coins and Genesis Points are meant to be 1:1 so there's no problem except that at the moment, we allow people to get more Gens when cashing out with points at higher tiers, but like I said that will be changed and removed as time goes on

correct jackson, it wans't a concern as i assume it is temporary, and besides you will notice straight away any smart guy who wants to do it :)

1 minute ago, Alvi said:

correct jackson, it wans't a concern as i assume it is temporary, and besides you will notice straight away any smart guy who wants to do it :)

To be fair I hadn't really thought about it until you just mentioned it, but I'm sure if someone asked for their interest in points and started cleaning us out, I'd have clocked on ;) haha