Alvi

I am also available to help the GENESIS project

I started this topic so we can all offer our help to the genesis team who are overworked .

I am available for any tasks that Genesis need apart from programming :)

The biggest help that anyone could do would be to keep spreading the word about Genesis, whether it's on Twitter, telling your friends, replying to our Bitcointalk thread and helping sell the vision of what we're trying to do. Stick a link to Genesis in your signatures on forums, make some informative posts, post on reddit etc.

As well as that, make sure you're following us on Twitter, retweet us, star us on Github, join the telegram group, share our weekly update blogs.

And of course, trading Genesis coins on exchanges is another good way to help. Higher trading volume means we're more likely to grab other peoples attention and makes it easier to join more exchanges etc.

Hi Jackson. I am already on telegram but didn't see the Twitter yet and will do it tonight. 

For the exchanges I already thought about doing it but we need to get on a second exchange so I can trade between the 2 for volumn... 

Hi all i looked on reddit but it seems there are no updates there

followd on twitter 

in bitcointalk I will be looking on the genesis thread. i cant believe i missed all the airdrops :( 

anyway if people can give me merit there it will help every time i put a message. 

18 hours ago, Alvi said:

Hi all i looked on reddit but it seems there are no updates there

followd on twitter 

in bitcointalk I will be looking on the genesis thread. i cant believe i missed all the airdrops :( 

anyway if people can give me merit there it will help every time i put a message. 

well the merit is new and you don't have that many to give out. unlease you are already a high lvl user on bitcointalk. i'm just a member myself

Thank you xindoa. I didn't have too much time to use bitcointalk yet. But for genesis there is always time :)

I registered on bitcointalk I tweet all the time. I'm also on telegram. Have not gotten to reddit but soon as I get a new computer. I'm a work in progress. I have sent the link to almost a thousand of my friends. I've put link on my face book. I'm going to do the same in my linkden acc. 

I hope everyone can try to help this campaign. 

i also made a thread on bitcointalk and did almost the same think as vhighfill it i will take some time to let this community grow 

We are doing ok are we not. How many members do we have now?. I'm working with my face book I have over 1200 friends that I am trying to reach out to. Hope I can get some to try us out. I keep getting more members as I play two games that require members and I'm sure to get some to join our members. Its just taking more time than first thought. A work in progress.

Hi xindoa, it shown how many members there is in the forum. I think on the main page

On 27.01.2018 at 11:33 PM, Alvi said:

Bu konuyu başlattık, böylece fazla çalışmış olan genesis takımına hepimiz yardımımızı sunabiliriz.

Genesis'in programlamadan ayrı tuttuğu görevler için kullanılabilirim. :)

Is there no reference link for Genesis?

8 hours ago, billyboy said:

Can we get a discord server too? It's pretty dope and people get to join them more easily!

Hi Billy, I am just a user so not sure, but my personal take is not enough people are right now active, even on telegram 

2 hours ago, Alvi said:

Hi Billy, I am just a user so not sure, but my personal take is not enough people are right now active, even on telegram 

I get you and take it the nicest way, but I think users don't see the messages on telegram because it's a mix of offtopic-announcements-doubts-price_check. Discord would make it interactive and the most recent crypto bots are pretty nice to make new users engage in the experience IMO. Thanks for your answer though! :)

1 hour ago, billyboy said:

I get you and take it the nicest way, but I think users don't see the messages on telegram because it's a mix of offtopic-announcements-doubts-price_check. Discord would make it interactive and the most recent crypto bots are pretty nice to make new users engage in the experience IMO. Thanks for your answer though! :)

Billy, don't get me wrong, i am behind Genesis whatever they do. if Genesis will be on discord i will be there too :)

i like discord as well been modding there for another project and its a lot better then telegram. telegram is just on big whatsapp and almost impossible to follow

we also got to make sure to help Jackson someway. 

with telegram i joined so many channels because of the Airdrop that it became useless to try and follow :)

I found telegram annoying. Its all over the place that's why its so hard to follow. I wish all forums were like this one so tweeting this is a good thing.

Genesis.ICO

#genesis forum its where the fun begins and brings people together to enjoy Gen coin and cryptocurrency. Teach, learn, while meeting new people. Its the place to be in cryptocurrency.

@vhighfill we should use your line as a potential signiture :)

I have spent yesterday 5 minutes to delete almost all my telegram channels that i joined because of airdrops... only kept genesis and a couple groups i want to look at. 

I find all the time spent non effectively takes away the profitability ... 

On 2/28/2018 at 1:57 PM, Alvi said:

I have spent yesterday 5 minutes to delete almost all my telegram channels that i joined because of airdrops... only kept genesis and a couple groups i want to look at. 

That's fine with me I appreciate the meaning and if any one wants to use this I'd like that. It shows how we can really work together.

On 28-2-2018 at 7:57 PM, Alvi said:

my telegram is just f**** up. i have no but absolutly now clue wich one i joined or airdrop and wich ones i can close right now. i have to many and dont know if i can remove them bo still get my airdrop 

from what i understand, by me closing all the Telegram channels i am not going to recieve any of the airdrops, but it simply got too much and takes away from my time worrying about crypto. 

it is the same as investing in 5 coins vs 50, not enough time to research and follow all and therfore not making a move when the time is right 

On 5-3-2018 at 10:49 AM, Alvi said:

from what i understand, by me closing all the Telegram channels i am not going to recieve any of the airdrops, but it simply got too much and takes away from my time worrying about crypto. 

it is the same as investing in 5 coins vs 50, not enough time to research and follow all and therfore not making a move when the time is right 

i agree alvi. for your own good focus on a few coins not 50 your life will be a mess if you keep that much coins trying to keep up. 

but you do have to have some differentiatoin