munareal

Bitcoin Millionaire

In recent times a lot of people have become millionaires with bitcoin or other crypto currencies. Are you a bitcoin millionaire?

Nope. I learned about bitcoin when it was 200-300$ started making some but soon quit, if only I would have known.

Well I might wish I was - but I have a feeling that if there were any bitcoin millionaires here we'd sure know about it - I mean they'd be the ones posting lambo pics, bugatti pics, pictures of people on boats... unless they they shy type and then thanks shy millionaires cos man the jelly monsters and begging would get pretty tiring to watch lol. 

I'll just have to keep working towards that day :) but yeh, I'm not sure I'd be sticking my hand up going - "hey Gen fams - guess what??" lol

i buy btc 0,1 btc in 2015 when the price still just $300, and i sell it when the price goes to $700, if i know btc price will high like this, maybe i'll hodl until now O.o

On 2/26/2018 at 6:16 AM, tennesseeJedEYE said:

@euclid nailed it. I also remember when Bitcoin first started, but I didn't get interested till last year for the most part..

I know a beggar who had hundreds of BTC. Sigh bitcoin stories. He gambled all of those when bitcoin was only 20 dollars each. 

The whales believed in the predictions about bitcoin. tennesseeJedEYE, if you jumped in last year, you're never a loser at all

I know someone who actually made it with Bitcoins. he was telling me for years to come in and i never had time :)

Life is like that and I am lucky that i don't go through life with regrets. 

i think it is indeed not wise to say you are a cryptop millionaire. i had someone bragging on a discord server what his portfolio was and 80% of his tokens are taken. 

he kept all his coins on exchanges and did not have 2FA activated. so maybe a warning to all you guys. keep you coins of the exchange unless you are going to trade. and have 2fa or any other security measure installed

it would be nice if we would know if we have a couple of millionaires in the forum , even if we don't know who they are :)

22 hours ago, xindoa said:

i think it is indeed not wise to say you are a cryptop millionaire. i had someone bragging on a discord server what his portfolio was and 80% of his tokens are taken. 

he kept all his coins on exchanges and did not have 2FA activated. so maybe a warning to all you guys. keep you coins of the exchange unless you are going to trade. and have 2fa or any other security measure installed

sad to hear that...

i have a case like that, when i'm still newbie in exchanger, but in my exchange with empty balance haha, i got some mail if my account logged from other country O.o

and now if i registered in new exchange, i always activate 2FA or Google Authenticator

Definitely best to keep stuff like that private. That's the danger with stuff like Bitcoin and Ethereum as you can see exactly how much someone has. You can know that a person in real life is rich, but you never know just how much they have. It's a danger because if you can somehow link a location to a wallet...well we've seen it before

I am confirm i am not rich and best thing in my wallet is GEN. 

when GEN moons to a 10,000$ I will be a millionaire and will need to hide my location

Keep the BTC aside. Give there road to young. Yeah, it would be interesting to hear about GEN millionaires. xD

On 3/4/2018 at 1:51 PM, xindoa said:

How do I take my coins off of coin base. They are in their wallet which is mine but I still wish to know step by step how to do it. I have myether wallet and mets mask together but have no idea what I'm doing. 

13 hours ago, vhighfill said:

How do I take my coins off of coin base. They are in their wallet which is mine but I still wish to know step by step how to do it. I have myether wallet and mets mask together but have no idea what I'm doing. 

coins have there own wallet. tokens are stored in metamask. you should never leave your coins on the exchange if you are not trading. you can send tokens to your address on metamask

First I would create an account on GDAX. Then you need to download Metamask. In Metamask, which is an extension (looks like a fox head icon) beside your address bar in Google Chrome, and then you will need to copy your wallet address. It should begin with 0x...... This is the address you will need to use when you transfer from GDAX or Coinbase. GDAX has zero transfer fees if you use their exchange and it is simple to use since it is a sister company owned by Coinbase too. Click "Withdraw", insert the Metamask wallet address and then the amount to transfer. I always double and triple check receiving address. It's easier to match the first and last few characters imo. That's pretty much it. You can always check your transaction through whatever blockchain explorer you are using. Bitcoin, Ethereum, LTC, etc. Hopefully this helps a bit?  @vhighfill

Edited by tennesseeJedEYE