Alvi

Meetup

Can we do a meetup from this community ? maybe plan something for 6 month down the line. 

is there any stats on where people are from ? 

personally i am in Europe

I can't say what's going to happen down the line but IF a meetup does happen or anyone plans one it would be great to really get behind it, maybe even get some merch sorted out too ;)

Definitly, would love to help out with it if you need. it will also help with a community feel. 

but first we need to know what countries/continents people are from 

We did a survey in December which revealed locations - 

Of course, our community probably looks a bit different now so we'll look to do another in the near future 

excellent, and the results are good and seem to fit in the market you are looking for. 

more from north america i guess will be good ?

i think it shoud be optional, as some people might not want to share too much 

but definitly a great idea to have a bigger about me. 

maybe add some fields that has to do with building the community as well 

We have many from Niger's and India. A couple in the U.S.

So how do we meet up ? We are all so far and away and its unlikely that will be an option unless we all gain millions in Genesis coin. So maybe in the distant future that can happen. But as far as I'm concerned I had better get rich very soon as I'm getting older by the minute. 

Time is not my friend. I'm healthy but age I'm not young anymore. God only knows what's in store for my future. 

Now don't get me wrong I'm not planning on going away just yet. Ha. 

I'm definitely going to be here in this world for I hope, a long time. Just saying.

So maybe get rich and we could meet up. Would be fun.

what do you mean by getting rich, how much do you actually need to be rich, i am sure in the us it is different than India. 

I believe a meetup does not need to be more than 3 to be called so. this is a community and therefore from to time there should be a meetup. 

I guess in Europe it is easy. if we can get 10 people who love the project and brainstorm, it would be amazing! 

Leaves me out but that's a good idea. In the US if you are retired and were not able to save the government pays your hard earned taxes back to you monthly at a small ration. Can not afford travel. In direct message I can explain more. My email is vhighfill@yahoo.com.

14 hours ago, Alvi said:

@vhighfill maybe there are other memebers where you leave

I have seen a couple but they are not on much. One I know was from Boston Ma., which is fairly close to me. I think the other was from NY OR NJ.  But I'll keep looking

we need to suggest to Jackson to have somewhere the information that people can fill up showing their country if they want 

@xindoa not a lot of people move these days from europe to us. popularity has fallen a little bit. Good luck on the move

Will be in Spain for a couple of days in a couple of weeks if anyone is there

i think the meetup on telegram is a a great start for the community a bit easier then getting a RL meeting organised

@xindoa what is rl? 

I will be in spain in 2 weeks if anyone is there :) otherwise will have to do with the sun and beach :)

any more news with meeting up? I was just looking over everything tonight before bed to see if there were any more people interested in meet ups. Hmmm. I wonder if it will ever come to pass. I have not heard from anyone in Th U.S. yet.

Sorry I have been so busy lately I have missed everyone. So HI again. Hope to hear from all my friends soon.

I am posting on my facebook and tweeting trying to get more members so I can maybe have some meet ups here in the U.S.A.