billyboy

Tip bot

Hi

Is it possible to create a tip bot for this forum?

It's a nice move to boost the cryptocurrency community, I've seen it in other coins. Plus, the whales could share with the newbies, to rise the trading volume.

What do you think?

in my opinion this whole forum is a tip bot ;-) you get tipped every time you contribute to the forum. 

Huh i get you.

One thing is the forum give you 5 GEN per reply. Other thing is the fact I could give you 5 more GEN for your help, or something. This could work here or in our reddit. My suggestion goes for reddit too, same effect.

I'd just like to tip some people once in a while.

When the new ranking system is in place, trusted members will be able to send points so you would be able to tip others if you wanted to :) We're also looking at a particular Q&A section where answering questions will reward you with points

On 1/25/2018 at 2:21 PM, billyboy said:

Hi

It's a nice move to boost the cryptocurrency community, I've seen it in other coins. Plus, the whales could share with the newbies, to rise the trading volume.

What do you think?

I personally think its not necessary because it seems that not only can you buy the Gen coin what's forgotten is all the free points that can turn into gen coin is what's important. You participate in posting good subjects you then get free points. We need to be happy that this project is giving all of the time. Yet there is always a want for more. I just want to say thank you Genesis team for everything you do for us. I am greatful for the free points. I am greatful for all of the knowledge and your time. 

2 hours ago, Jackson_Genesis said:

When the new ranking system is in place, trusted members will be able to send points so you would be able to tip others if you wanted to :) We're also looking at a particular Q&A section where answering questions will reward you with points

This is what I meant. Thanks for your work guys.

20 minutes ago, vhighfill said:

I personally think its not necessary because it seems that not only can you buy the Gen coin what's forgotten is all the free points that can turn into gen coin is what's important. You participate in posting good subjects you then get free points. We need to be happy that this project is giving all of the time. Yet there is always a want for more. I just want to say thank you Genesis team for everything you do for us. I am greatful for the free points. I am greatful for all of the knowledge and your time. 

I don't agree with this at all. I didn't want to say that I'm greedy neither I want more than there is right now. I wanted to show exactly the opposite: it's possible to stop members point farming because useful interventions can lead them to get tips. I wanted to say that I wish I could tip some members for some interventions, and I wish to improve this community too - because honestly some (only some, don't get me wrong!) members seem to be really newbies in the cryptoworld and don't even use google for things.

4 hours ago, billyboy said:

This is what I meant. Thanks for your work guys.

I don't agree with this at all. I didn't want to say that I'm greedy neither I want more than there is right now. I wanted to show exactly the opposite: it's possible to stop members point farming because useful interventions can lead them to get tips. I wanted to say that I wish I could tip some members for some interventions, and I wish to improve this community too - because honestly some (only some, don't get me wrong!) members seem to be really newbies in the cryptoworld and don't even use google for things.

I do see what you mean. I just hope you understand where I was coming from. Your idea is good and I would like to see it come to be. But it did sound a bit much. I took it wrong but since you explained it better I agree. Thanks for setting me straight. 

On 1/25/2018 at 2:21 PM, billyboy said:

Hi

What do you think?

I shared your message on Twitter

On 26-1-2018 at 6:15 PM, billyboy said:

Huh i get you.

One thing is the forum give you 5 GEN per reply. Other thing is the fact I could give you 5 more GEN for your help, or something. This could work here or in our reddit. My suggestion goes for reddit too, same effect.

I'd just like to tip some people once in a while.

thats true an idd can lead to more quality post. so i think we need to wait until the new ranks come to live and see what they bring us