Endure

Suggestions for GEN in Next exchange

Hello all have anyone heard of next exchange. It is a new exchange with greater technology and it has options of trading with fiat directly. It is yet to be launched but it will be in January to mid Feb. It has more than 200 currencies waiting to be planned were it is all decided by voting which is free. 1.5 k votes can get a currency listed here. With permission I would like to suggest GEN to be listed there for voting. So can I post a voting suggestion on their web?

@Endure there have been a lot of request for new exchange but as @Jackson_Genesis already said i think it was in the weekly newletter or on this forum. they listed in another exchange and paid the fee but nobody is using it. when you are on a exchange you need to have some volume 

1 minute ago, xindoa said:

@Endure there have been a lot of request for new exchange but as @Jackson_Genesis already said i think it was in the weekly newletter or on this forum. they listed in another exchange and paid the fee but nobody is using it. when you are on a exchange you need to have some volume 

As long as it's free then there's no harm done but it's a valid point, especially with paying fees and bounties

43 minutes ago, Jackson_Genesis said:

Sure feel free, the more exchanges the better :)

Do they need a member of the team to make a submission or can anyone do it?

I will do it and post the link here to vote. When the required amount of vote is reached the team member needs to contact the exchange for integration 

Edited by Endure

45 minutes ago, xindoa said:

I understand but next exchange is really a good project. More than 200 coins are in competition of votes and they all will be listed when they get enough votes. And the thing is let's just make it this way...The members who are interested on this exchange only vote so basically the community decides

@Endureif jacksons says go ahead go ahead maybe post the vote link here then or pas it on to jackson so he can make a new thread or involve it in his weekly newsletter

This suggestion is awaiting moderation.

Well, we've still got to wait... Don't know if they'll be accepting ERC20 tokens, though.

They will accept ..lots of tokens...and if you see the latest market you will see 70% tokens are erc20

1 hour ago, billyboy said:

Well, we've still got to wait... Don't know if they'll be accepting ERC20 tokens, though.

Is it possible to make one list of all exchanges and we share within the community to contact some of them. especially the smaller ones where we might get lucky ? i am not sure how it works exactly with smaller exchanges. 

There is  a thread in the Genesis General Discussion for exchange suggestions. The best thing is for people to post any exchanges there that they think might be useful for us and we then take a look and go from there. We've already reached out to a few exchanges from there already

I realized there multiple threads when i was trying to post some suggestions. need to read through all threads! 

On 1/25/2018 at 12:33 PM, Endure said:

Here is the link to vote https://nextexchange.featureupvote.com/suggestions/4506/gen-genesis-coin we need atleast 500votes to get their attention and 1500 votes to get the coin listed plz share and upvote and comment ...

Did not show coin. But I did find a listing for genesis token yet its not ours so how will we find ours to vote.

On 1/25/2018 at 1:03 PM, billyboy said:

I've seen ERC20 LISTED so its planning . think it is accepted. Or will be soon. Wonder how long it takes to be in the voting stage. There are already votes showing for ERC20 .

@Jackson_Genesis, that's a great proposal. We have to get listed to exchanges that are doing their best to make conversions of cryptos to fiat currencies the easiest way possible. Upcoin is another exchange that's doing that. It has a very strong support base on Telegram.