gostman2006

what is the best trading on coins or holding it?

I personally think that unless you have the time & skill to effectively day trade it is much much better to just hold. You'll earn more in the long run this way.

If you'd like to try trading, start off with a very small amount & see how well you can grow it. Once you've gained experience & knowledge then you can always increase the amount you want to trade with.

Another advantage of just holding is that you can keep your coins somewhere secure, like a hardware wallet, rather than leaving them on the exchanges.

agreed with both above, however i do believe in taking some profit once it is going up instead of holding always especially if you invest in a lot of different coins. 

On 26-1-2018 at 2:24 PM, Alvi said:

agreed with both above, however i do believe in taking some profit once it is going up instead of holding always especially if you invest in a lot of different coins. 

agreed alvi. 

i also take some profit out. depending on the kind of profit i'm making i'm mostly takin my initial investment out and go forth with the profits. That is if the growth was big. 

so i do not have the risk of losing my starting money.

Let's hope that we can make decent profit in the coming month whichever way we trade :)

On 28.01.2018 at 10:48 PM, xindoa said:

согласованный alvi. 

я также получаю некоторую прибыль. в зависимости от вида прибыли, которую я делаю, я в основном делаю свои первоначальные инвестиции и получаю прибыль. То есть, если рост был большим. 

поэтому я не рискую потерять свои стартовые деньги.

Я пока не инвестировала ,только буду пробовать.Мне понравились здесь комментарии.Я нашла много ответов на свои вопросы,читая их.Спасибо.

On 24.01.2018 at 6:34 PM, Nefarious said:

Я лично считаю, что, если у вас нет времени и навыков для эффективной торговли деньгами, гораздо лучше просто держаться. В этом случае вы будете зарабатывать больше.

Если вы хотите попробовать торговать, начните с очень небольшой суммы и посмотрите, насколько хорошо вы можете ее выращивать. Как только вы приобретете опыт и знания, вы всегда можете увеличить количество, с которым хотите торговать.

Еще одно преимущество, заключающееся в том, что вы можете хранить свои монеты где-то в безопасности, например, аппаратный кошелек, а не оставлять их на биржах.

Спасибо за советы

On 23.01.2018 at 10:44 AM, gostman2006 said:

что лучше всего торгует на монетах или держит?

Скажите мне, что вы думаете 

Наверное ,лучше торговать по маленькой,не  рескуя.

well mayram, if you havent invested yet at least you come in after the big drop across the board . (hoping that it is a correction and it will go up again)

@mayram Please english only on the forum.   We may add sections for other languages in the near future.  It would be appreciated if you can use a transalator (if you need it), to post your replied.  Thanks for your understanding.