llyfee

16K Genesis points GIVEAWAY

On 19/03/2018 at 12:17 AM, ErdalKunt said:

I do not know you did not go on.But I like the Project. Continue to support

@ErdalKunt 100 coins sent to you. Keep advertising the forum 

Posted (edited)

maybe next time after I learn how to add a screen shot will I be able to enter the next give away.

I keep looking for more fun give aways.

Edited by vhighfill
missunderstood date of last post. reword this post

On 4/23/2018 at 4:01 AM, vhighfill said:

maybe next time after I learn how to add a screen shot will I be able to enter the next give away.

I keep looking for more fun give aways.

Any ideas ? We need to plan another giveaway :)

As mentioned in the update I posted last week, I'll be drawing up a monthly schedule of events and giveaways which will be posted when it's ready, so expect some more giveaways soon! :)

On 5/1/2018 at 1:23 PM, Alvi said:

Any ideas ? We need to plan another giveaway :)

Woot I won. Had to take off to New Hampshire sister went into hospital. Can't wait to see my gen points grow. Thanks for the congrats from everybody. Yeah !

Posted (edited)

I am looking for more new content. I am not seeing anyone posting on new topics.What I am asking is can anyone create a ticker so we could all watch the growth or decline of Genesis coin? Just a thought. Maybe someone here on the forum can create this. would be a cool project.

Edited by vhighfill
miss spelled words.

On 6/30/2018 at 3:17 AM, vhighfill said:

I am looking for more new content. I am not seeing anyone posting on new topics.What I am asking is can anyone create a ticker so we could all watch the growth or decline of Genesis coin? Just a thought. Maybe someone here on the forum can create this. would be a cool project.

I like that idea.

On 6/30/2018 at 3:17 AM, vhighfill said:

It's not an easy thing to do unfortunately due to the relatively low trading volume and lack of exchanges. It is possible though