Parsashiva

Anyone thinking of a serious investment on Genesis?

what they are trying to do is really promising. 'im just waiting for the community to grow a bit more and see how everthing evolves

Honestly I think the potential is there. I would like to see slightly better marketing and design. 

But that costs a lot of time and money so I am guessing that is not easy. 

As soon as I get my computer in a few days I am letting you all know that I am going to start my investing in Genesis coin I hope to help make it grow. I'm going to be busy the next few days getting everything set up so I will be only checking in once in awhile. You may not hear from me but I will be back after I've completed my tasks. 

@vhighfill looking forward for you to see you back. 

in the meanwhile i better buy some more coins before you start buying and push the price up :)

@Parsashiva - opinions on good coins/projects/teams/platforms to invest $$ into - well we all have differing thoughts on this because we probably all see value in something differently. I enjoying investing my time into the Genesis forum right now so - in terms of my time - yes I see the forum as a direct gateway to the project.

Others might look at the BTC value of Genesis right now and say otherwise, but as @Alvi and @xindoapointed out - Genesis has potential to grow and it needs time to get to where it needs to be. Some might look at this as the perfect time to buy in because the lower value now will give a bigger reward in the future. And its the future value we are all hoping will pay for our moon trips.

If you are supportive of Proof-of-Content (POC) rewards platforms, and can see value in what they have to offer beyond today then I say yes - of course its worthy to invest in. But if you are after an expert opinion on it though, well none of us (that I'm aware) have signaled that we are crypto experts. We are just crypto enthusiasts trying to all get to lambo status too. 

They can not use social media platforms effectively. Most people do not even know about this project

If you're not for fast profit here, investing into Genesis would be a great deal. Low price and space for growth - what more could you wish. It is clear and straightforward project with organic development, solid forum and community. Every week brings new developments. Just don't forget that everything in cryptoworld is risky, so don't invest more than you can afford to lose.

4 hours ago, ErdalKunt said:

They can not use social media platforms effectively. Most people do not even know about this project

And most people don't know about any other cryptocurrency apart from Bitcoin. What's your point exactly?

6 hours ago, Jackson_Genesis said:

And most people don't know about any other cryptocurrency apart from Bitcoin. What's your point exactly?

I can not express myself because I have little knowledge of English.

There are not many ads related to Genesis in social media. I saw this project by chance.

I have a lot of ideas. But I can not support you because my english is low.Sorry.

Can you open sections in other languages in the forum?

well I am back I have added all I need into my computer I am now fully investing in my gen coins I am learning how to do the wallet things and I am excited. So now after posting in welcome members forum, I am hoping to start getting people to post some ideas and or feedback. Anything to get this group rolling.

I have started Tweeting again. I have started posting in my facebook again. Busy busy I am.  I miss talking to all my friends here.

OK so someone tell me how do I do a screen shot here????

On 1/17/2018 at 9:23 AM, Parsashiva said:

Hey guys, I'm a newbie and I was just wondering if anyone here sees Genesis as a good coin to invest on?!

Of course, it is a good coin. We are so lucky to be able to get this coin growing to the moon.  I and so many other members are in fact starting to invest in this coin. Everything we do here is for our coins. Yes, it is new but so was Bitcoin at one time.  With this great group of people, we hope to make this coin as important as bitcoin or more important than the other coins in general. Now as far as investing you are the judge in your own future and only you can decide what is good for you. I am just one person who thinks it is a good investment.

Good to have you aboard and so glad you have joined. I do hope you enjoy being a part of the Genesis community.

Posted (edited)
On 3/21/2018 at 6:48 AM, ErdalKunt said:

I must say that as far as social media goes it is all in how this is delivered and if you have lots of followers and a large friends list you can reach a lot of people and they will ask questions if they don't know what Gen Coins are. I have had some people ask me what is cryptocurrency and what is Gen. If you are good at explaining then social media can be an excellent place to start talking about coins.

I myself think it's a great platform for issues like this. It is work but well worth the time and you keep in touch with your friends. Plus most people on social media sites are looking for some kind of interaction, that's why they do social media, wouldn't you agree?

Now if more would start letting them know the more will get involved in the cryptocurrency world.

Edited by vhighfill
forgot something important to add in post

On 1/17/2018 at 9:23 AM, Parsashiva said:

Hey guys, I'm a newbie and I was just wondering if anyone here sees Genesis as a good coin to invest on?!

I am investing I have Gen coins now that I plan on exploring all my options. I was purchasing my lottery tickets just for that reason, and I won a lottery. This afforded me to start investing. I think its a great idea because points are given for your input into this project to help it grow so the points are free. You gain enough to buy the coin then it goes to your wallet. Its still free so when you invest it really never cost because gen is investing in you to help the project.

On 1/17/2018 at 4:23 PM, Parsashiva said:

Tokens are so cheap now, that it would be a crime not to diversify portfolio with Genesis. You never know what will be the future of the project, but forum atmosphere and devs efforts tells me everything will be fine.