Jackson_Genesis

Introduce Yourself!

On 12/15/2017 at 8:16 AM, gosteve said:

My name is nomuoja Steven 

Am a cryptocurrency enthusiast

I believe I would make my first million in cryptocurrency that's about 4000$ in my country... And I hope 2018 I can achieve that and more

Nice to be here 

I hope you do. I too hope to make the money. 2018 here we come

Hello All,

Greetings from Pennsylvania!!!

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!

I am glad to be a part of this community, thank you Genesis, for having me.

Hi guys. I am Yhan currently living in Philippines. I am glad to be part of this community. 

On 12/28/2017 at 11:01 PM, vhighfill said:

I hope you do. I too hope to make the money. 2018 here we come

You are welcome brother

11 minutes ago, LadyGrace said:

I'm Grace, shout out to all existing and new members of this great forum. Happy to be here 

You are welcome ma'am

Hello everyone, am Azeez from Nigeria. The prospects of this project is very high. Thanks for allowing me to participate, good luck 

On 12/3/2017 at 1:52 AM, Jackson_Genesis said:

Please feel free to use this thread to introduce yourself to the community and get to know each other.

I'll kick things off.

As some of you will already know, I'm Jackson and I'm from the UK. I'm also the founder and developer of Genesis. If you're new around here, welcome to the community!

When I'm not working on Genesis, my two big hobbies are football and gaming. I played football regularly until a few years ago when some injuries brought my rather "uninspiring" career to an end. I own an Xbox One but the majority of my gaming is done on the PC nowadays although unfortunately, I'm finding myself having less and less time to play.

Unsurprisingly, I'm also a massive fan of blockchain tech and cryptocurrency. I've been following the scene for several years now but only recently started investing some of my own money into several different coins.

So that's a little bit about me, I'm looking to forward to meeting more members of the Genesis community!

I really look forward to a big project