Jackson_Genesis

Introduce Yourself!

Hey,

Thought i'd introduce myself and say hello as this seems like a nice community I want to be apart of.

Looking forward to being a part of this forum

Welcome to the community coinformer. Feel free to interact and offer advice or ask for help. 

On 1/5/2018 at 12:22 PM, Token.master08 said:

Hi its been a month before i joined in this forum but i havent introduce myself

Im Mark Genesis Gañac from philippines i been into cryptocurrency last november 2017,  still a beginner and want to learn more specially in this forum

Hey what's going on everyone?? Hopefully everyone is doing alright in this bloody looking market.. my man is Dave and I'm from the US and the majority of the time I wish I wasn't because our government is so corrupt.. I'm just a small time investor that is really liking the way crypto is starting to evolve even more. It's kinda cool seeing all these new great projects coming into the space.. It's a once in a lifetime chance at becoming very wealthy so do what you can before they start trying to crack down on it!!!

2 minutes ago, Btc1127 said:

Hey what's going on everyone?? Hopefully everyone is doing alright in this bloody looking market.. my man is Dave and I'm from the US and the majority of the time I wish I wasn't because our government is so corrupt.. I'm just a small time investor that is really liking the way crypto is starting to evolve even more. It's kinda cool seeing all these new great projects coming into the space.. It's a once in a lifetime chance at becoming very wealthy so do what you can before they start trying to crack down on it!!!

Welcome and thanks for your post

I'm Tom and I currently work for a project called JobConnect.io :)

It's good to meet you all. I look forward to being a part of this community

Hello Community,

Am francis aka cryptofranco from Nigeria. Am tech and blockchain enthusiasts. I have a day time job as an IT Consultant (leveraging information technology to create efficiency and productivity) and when am not consulting, am investing in blockchain projects. My goal is to leverage this disruptive technology as much i can in making life easy and creating financial freedom.

My funtime includes playing volleyball and watching football (Red Devils for Life).

Glad to be part to this community and looking forward to making it progress and grow into something life changing 

hii everyone.. im newbie on this cryoptos.. wanna learn from pro here.. any suggest and advice about how cryptos works will be my genuine plesure..