Jackson_Genesis

Introduce Yourself!

Please feel free to use this thread to introduce yourself to the community and get to know each other.

I'll kick things off.

As some of you will already know, I'm Jackson and I'm from the UK. I'm also the founder and developer of Genesis. If you're new around here, welcome to the community!

When I'm not working on Genesis, my two big hobbies are football and gaming. I played football regularly until a few years ago when some injuries brought my rather "uninspiring" career to an end. I own an Xbox One but the majority of my gaming is done on the PC nowadays although unfortunately, I'm finding myself having less and less time to play.

Unsurprisingly, I'm also a massive fan of blockchain tech and cryptocurrency. I've been following the scene for several years now but only recently started investing some of my own money into several different coins.

So that's a little bit about me, I'm looking to forward to meeting more members of the Genesis community!

Wow - really nice to see the forum up and running :).

Part of what has kept me interested in this project is a strong desire to see more crypto projects supported by strong communities. There are far too many projects that disappear after a week once people lose interest. The crypto space desperately needs more projects that are in it for the long-term, with good leadership and a supportive community.

I'm into long walks in the mountain, craft beer, making music, spending far too much time online, making videos, crypto. There's so much information out there it's almost impossible to keep up, but it also means that there's never an excuse to be bored.

Oh, and making food is a thing I like doing :).

Looking forward to seeing how this place grows.

My name is nomuoja Steven 

Am a cryptocurrency enthusiast

I believe I would make my first million in cryptocurrency that's about 4000$ in my country... And I hope 2018 I can achieve that and more

Nice to be here 

2 minutes ago, wizzybreezy1 said:

My name is wisdom from Nigeria. 

Cool name :).
Yeah - it really is nice to see Genesis growing like this.
All the best for 2018.

Hi Jackson, and hi all!

I'm Michael and I'm from the Netherlands. I'm working in online marketing after finishing my pro volleyball career a couple of years ago. 

Right now I'm mostly obsessed with my wife and kids, gaming and crypto 😉

1 minute ago, MichaelHolyman said:

Hi Jackson, and hi all!

I'm Michael and I'm from the Netherlands. I'm working in online marketing after finishing my pro volleyball career a couple of years ago. 

Right now I'm mostly obsessed with my wife and kids, gaming and crypto 😉

Nice to meet all of you :)

Not gonna lie, having an ex pro around is definitely pretty cool! Did you ever compete at the Olympics or any major tournaments? 

3 minutes ago, Jackson_Genesis said:

Not gonna lie, having an ex pro around is definitely pretty cool! Did you ever compete at the Olympics or any major tournaments? 

Can dev team design some GEN cover and avatar photos for members. I want to use some cool avatars and cover photos for my account.

2 minutes ago, TomSawyer said:

Can dev team design some GEN cover and avatar photos for members. I want to use some cool avatars and cover photos for my account.

Sure that's something I'll get sorted for you guys. Any ideas or suggestions? Might be a good idea to create a thread in the suggestions section and people can come up with some cool ideas and designs 

11 minutes ago, Jackson_Genesis said:

I competed at the European and World championships, yes. No Olympics sadly, pretty tough to qualify for those. 😉

Hi !

Nice to join the Genesis community.

I'm very inspired by the revolution of blockchain and the events going on in crypto-universe. < I consider this work as my own invention, but maybe I'm wrong. Don't want to spam, but you'll find more information about this on steemit post if you'd like to read it and certainly if you know and would like to add other terms which are pertinent or will get adopted by global community.

There's some other contributions I've managed to create since I got 'hooked' on crypto. I'm not a developer, but have many ideas about how things could evolve in near future.

Greetings and talk to you all soon !

10 minutes ago, TomSawyer said:

I think this would be a task for members themselves to earn more GENS. If Jackson will agree of course.

14 minutes ago, Jackson_Genesis said:

Sure that's something I'll get sorted for you guys. Any ideas or suggestions? Might be a good idea to create a thread in the suggestions section and people can come up with some cool ideas and designs 

5 minutes ago, ooCox said:

I think this would be a task for members themselves to earn more GENS. If Jackson will agree of course.

Yes I create topic in suggestion. And also suggest a design contest and voting for all members.

Hi Jackson and everyone, 

I'm untexas from Dallas, Texas. I am a cryptocurrency enthusiast with occasional trading. I am excited about Genesis and have been following this coin since the beginning.

Looking forward to this project long term success.

hello i am king, unemployed college graduate. learning the ropes of trading , single and have no love life. i am an extroverted introvert, learning new things and meeting people online. i am broke and poor but i can afford internet services.  reading and answering questions on quora is an hobby i am doing lately. i wish someday i will be able to travel around Africa, see the worldcup and maybe find the LOML

Hello Every One.

My Name is Muhammad Uzair and I am from Lahore Pakistan. I am Like to Make Money Online and I am Trading Cryptocurrency Last 4 Years. The  Genesis is Really Good. I Hope v will be Successful. 

Greeting from Indonesia im allson purple is my fave color so you bet im gonna like staying here and stack up some gen xD

hello everyone, greetings from philippines. im Marcleo, unemployed college undergrad. living a simple life and im learning more things tha needed to learn and i love meeting people thru online. and im just a poor guy around but can afford internet services thru data/internet cafe. and i love to stay here in gen site to gain some gen. and learning more about what gen is and its development.