tendoglass

Zelda, it is just timeless

Listen!! *wink*

Spent days in Ocarina of Time! Like days :) I haven't gotten a chance to play Breath of Wild yet- but hope to soon!

13 hours ago, LeeMac said:

Listen!! *wink*

Spent days in Ocarina of Time! Like days :) I haven't gotten a chance to play Breath of Wild yet- but hope to soon!

I didnt think I was going to  like it to be honest but now I am hooked and stuck in a dungeon. I refuse to look up on how to make it through.

I still love Link to the past, the Snes game. I can almost dream the entire game by now :D

On 20/12/2017 at 4:34 AM, tendoglass said:

I didnt think I was going to  like it to be honest but now I am hooked and stuck in a dungeon. I refuse to look up on how to make it through.

Just say NO!! to the walkthru :) I hope u make it soon - I kno ur pain lol (well not that dungeon obvs, but dungeons or areas u get stuck in for a bit)

it is indeed timeless. borrowed my friend's nintendo just so that i could play ocarina of time lol! i wonder if anyone's ever delved into majora's mask? I'm intrigued with the whole 'ben drowned' creepy pasta O.o

I have two copies of majoras mask. But the best way is to experience it is to forget everything you ever learned lol. A great game for sure, but the moon gives me friggin nightmares. 

On 1/5/2018 at 6:05 AM, megadriver said:

I am shocked that no one has said Wind Waker yet xD 

I truthfully loved Wind Waker and the Gamecube!!