Jump to content
looper

bank account

Recommended Posts

Your spending account is where your points get deposited as you earn them and to buy anything in the store, you need to have that amount of points in your spending account. The bank account allows you to earn interest on those coins there, so it's worth transferring your coins to your bank account and only withdraw to the spending account as you want them :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Jackson_Genesis said:

Your spending account is where your points get deposited as you earn them and to buy anything in the store, you need to have that amount of points in your spending account. The bank account allows you to earn interest on those coins there, so it's worth transferring your coins to your bank account and only withdraw to the spending account as you want them :)

How does the bank work. A while ago I tough I got interest on the coins but I didn't Now I checked my balance again and I still didn't get the interest. I have all my coins in the bank.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, sorin90 said:

How does the bank work. A while ago I tough I got interest on the coins but I didn't Now I checked my balance again and I still didn't get the interest. I have all my coins in the bank.

December interest was paid over a few days which meant you all got more interest than normal as a bonus, January onwards it is 1% and that is paid on one day. As long as your points are in the bank when interest is paid, they'll earn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Jackson_Genesis said:

December interest was paid over a few days which meant you all got more interest than normal as a bonus, January onwards it is 1% and that is paid on one day. As long as your points are in the bank when interest is paid, they'll earn

so it's paid once every month?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cbob1911 said:

the coins in the bank are the same as the coins in our MEW?  

No, what you store in your actual wallet are Genesis Coins, on the forum you have Genesis Points, they're separate but the idea is that you can cash out your points for actual coins which get sent to your wallet such as MEW.

If your points are in your bank, they earn interest so you have more points to cash out for more coins.

The HODL Program for Genesis Coins is totally different and is only for coins in an actual wallet.

The interest for Genesis Points will be paid on Monday January 15 so make sure your points are in your bank account to get your interest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/16/2018 at 2:10 AM, Maverick said:

So we can't cash out from bank directly to MEW wallet if you don't have points? 

If it was on the 15th then I missed out

Well the points are the coins. So you will need to make points and then get their equivalent in coins in MEW

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×