gostman2006

the eth fee is increasing very fast

the eth fee is increasing   very fast the fee is 0.01 eth or 13$ and it is very high  what  i can to do to overcome  this fee

One of the reason why it seems so expensive is because the price of Ether has risen. A few months 0.01 Ether wouldn't have seemed like much, so while the amount of Ether has stayed the same, it's the price that has risen so now each transaction costs more, but only in a $ value.

And of course the Eth network is being used more and more so more Gas is being needed to get your transactions sent, which links back to my first point. Lower Gas prices do go through eventually.

You do not have to go with the default  gas price from your wallet when you make a transaction,  you can set it lower . It will only take a longer time to get a confirmation 

On 11.1.2018 at 2:33 PM, gostman2006 said:

the eth fee is increasing   very fast the fee is 0.01 eth or 13$ and it is very high  what  i can to do to overcome  this fee

you cant make anything right now

The eth fee is rising as the ETH value keeps rising too. Keep an eye in the proportions before saying the fee is high, that's what really matters

Well you can think it is also good since the fee is increasing with the price raise

0.01 is really way too high. I never noticed that that's the old price. A day before New Year, I produced more than 50 cryptokitties. I had to pay 5 dollars then for each breeding of expensive cats. Who among you are playing cryptokitties? How much are you paying now in dollars for every breeding? I guess Mercatox has the lowest withdrawal cost for Ethereum. The last time I had eth transactions there, the withdrawal cost was just 0.005