If genesis coin can have an online shop where genesis coin is used to make payment on items purchased and items can be shipped to customer's destination . Crypto users will not only come and be part of the community but will exchange their other crypto coins to come and shop there.I know genesis coin is just starting but they can go into an arrangement or collaboration with an established shop  for that purpose.

I agree. An online store with good prices will make the genesis coin more used. Also you could make an online store that accepts genesis coin as well as USD or other cryupto. this will make free publicity.

I agree on this,the community store will be patronised with our gene coins. This will go a long way to speak for the community itself

I agree with you guys :D.   This is an idea that we have discussed briefly previously and we will revisit it again sometime in the future.  We definitely have alot more to come. 

9 hours ago, llyfee said:

I agree with you guys :D.   This is an idea that we have discussed briefly previously and we will revisit it again sometime in the future.  We definitely have alot more to come. 

What this guy said ;)

Yes. I saw a store in the tab but doesn't know what it is for. Can the admin tell us more or give a link where it is clearly stated 

I think that an online shop as a market place is a huge project by itself and there are other coins trying to do that already. I believe achievable goals in the short term and clearer goals in long terms will do wonders for the coin. 

Kind regards

Alvi

3 hours ago, Alvi said:

I think that an online shop as a market place is a huge project by itself and there are other coins trying to do that already. I believe achievable goals in the short term and clearer goals in long terms will do wonders for the coin. 

Kind regards

Alvi

I probably shouldn't say this......

but very very very very early discussions have begun with another project that is yet to be announced that could potentially allow us to do this.

Nothing might come from it. Something might. But we're always looking at these things and considering our options

:):) rumours and gossip , cant get better. just kidding as obviously you are the dev :) 

as a project every day i see Gen with huge potential as it hasn't even started yet . do let me know if there is anything i can help with. 

On 26-1-2018 at 1:51 PM, Jackson_Genesis said:

I probably shouldn't say this......

but very very very very early discussions have begun with another project that is yet to be announced that could potentially allow us to do this.

Nothing might come from it. Something might. But we're always looking at these things and considering our options

now thats just teasing :P and what part of the post are you talking about @Jackson_Genesis

are you talking about the long and short term goals or are you talking about the webshop part 

Xindoa, I must have thought 3 times today about this.

Every time I think Amazon or Alibaba I am like Genesis will be better haha 

1 hour ago, xindoa said:

now thats just teasing :P and what part of the post are you talking about @Jackson_Genesis

are you talking about the long and short term goals or are you talking about the webshop part 

This would be long term and would be a while away if anything did happen. It relates to the web shop part, particularly using Genesis on the platform. We're looking at other projects too where we could partner and use Genesis, with maybe special bonuses. That's the plan anyway. I won't go into much detail or make a fuss about it as nothing is planned or agreed but you can see that's one avenue we can explore

Web shop, crypto community, advertising platform for advertisers and costumers...we already have a huge part of the world in our fingertips. Let's add more. I wish we could have a partnership with Sensay because I consider that one of the amazing projects in the entire universe. Check it out, so precious. Its relevance is on the zenith.