vhighfill

Gen coins

I don't think that is possible at the moment. Maybe after more progress. but for now smaller exchanges will be better and easier to get on

i've been seeing alot of post regarding exchanges not allowing new applicants lately.  what's that all about?  

I would agree.  Binance opens their registration intermittently and ppl think they hit the lottery if they were able to sign up. 

All I can say is stop asking for exchanges.

Is there a specific reason more exchanges are needed? Every time I see people posting on forums on what not asking for exchanges, I wonder-- why? Do the existing exchanges not work? Is it about getting more exposure? Or do they just want to make it easier for people to dump the coin/token?

Asking for more exchanges is easy. Getting listed on more exchanges requires time and effort and a whole lot of funds. So if nobody is willing to donate for a coin/token to be listed on their favourite exchange and the existing trade volume does not support the need for more exchanges, stop badgering the developers.

@cgrave totaly agree. we need to grow first before considering new exchanges. the bigger exchange look at the volume of trading for a coin. they have to make money on it or they will not accept it. let the community take time to grow and the when we have something to show for lets get some new exchanges or let them come to us. 

And just to add to this, I have mentioned this already before but with a lot of exchanges, you need to hit a monthly trading volume or you get de-listed. Obviously as we do have low volume at the moment, it would not make sense paying any fee to get listed on a new exchange just to have that fee more likely than not wasted as we get de-listed.

Secondly, we put in a lot of effort to get listed on IDEX for example and hardly anyone even tried it. Now, that's not a problem as people can choose what exchanges to use but we also have to consider whether or not people would give it a go.

This one that am seeing different exchanges... Is it not the same value it is at etherdelta that will also be at idex and others? 

On 1/21/2018 at 8:34 AM, Jackson_Genesis said:

And just to add to this, I have mentioned this already before but with a lot of exchanges, you need to hit a monthly trading volume or you get de-listed. Obviously as we do have low volume at the moment, it would not make sense paying any fee to get listed on a new exchange just to have that fee more likely than not wasted as we get de-listed.

Secondly, we put in a lot of effort to get listed on IDEX for example and hardly anyone even tried it. Now, that's not a problem as people can choose what exchanges to use but we also have to consider whether or not people would give it a go.

If it was listed there I for one would use that exchange as it would benefit me. I think with constant tweets Facebook and other social medias getting the word out that the exchange is great and or Gen coin is found there would help don't you think?

Do people really need exchanges as early as now? Please enlighten me. Maybe some need liquidity for their economic emergencies, I absolutely understand that. But the most expedient thing to do at the moment is to zero in discussions about creation of projects that will require people to use gen coins. In other words, our gen coin should be used as a utility token so the demand for it will skyrocket. I saw somewhere that our online store will have a variety of products and services somewhere down the road. That's pretty good.  We can also create projects that will compel people to convert their cryptos to gen coins so that they would able to take advantage of our exclusive products and services. Let's start there.