ZionDominic

Remember Dogecoin?

Dogecoin started out as a joke as it was based around the "Doge" meme https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwib7OSazsvYAhXEIsAKHRCcDTsQjRwIBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fknowyourmeme.com%2Fmemes%2Fdoge&psig=AOvVaw2GMJ8YqRwvgt2pKbYUVSFg&ust=1515612372140323

What it managed to do though was build a community around it and to be fair, they have a fully functioning blockchain that actually works. It's a hoke in the sense that it cames from the Doge meme, but it's not a scam or something you should be concerned about

DOGE is awesome!! Its an easy coin to get, trans fees are low and super fast and its got trading pairs in many exchanges that do a decent volume. The "joke" coin just doesn't have the serious hangups others do... but unfortunately it doesn't have a current dev team, so many ppl advocate noobs to stay away from it... bah! 

its an established coin and the community have kept it alive regardless of the absent devs, so don't be scared or worried about its "joke" status... some ppl are just too srs. ;) 

On 11/01/2018 at 10:14 AM, cbob1911 said:

interesting, thanks for sharing.  i guess i should sign up for those useless kitty tokens in case they take off in the future like doge.  

do u mean the NYAN ones? lol - i saw some on Cryptopia the other day and almost bought a couple - but was like... nooooo and then it rose up like crazy and i was like noooooooooooooooo haha

I love doge. Always have and always will. Though it basically started out as a joke, quite a few people took a real shine to it and the coin has not looked back since. It is fast and cheap. Everything you could ever want in a crypto for trading purposes.

i was wondering why all the faucets suddenly paid less doge's, didn't hear about it's rise till couple days ago.  what exactly does the coin do anyways?  is there any utility behind it?