megadriver

Hi from your community manager

Hi there!  I'm Megadriver, your community manager and one of your Head moderators. 

I'm hoping to get to know the members of our community over the next weeks and months and I hope we can all make the Genesis forum a fun place to be for everyone. 

On 08/01/2018 at 6:16 PM, megadriver said:

Hi there!  I'm Megadriver, your community manager and one of your Head moderators. 

I'm hoping to get to know the members of our community over the next weeks and months and I hope we can all make the Genesis forum a fun place to be for everyone. 

Congrats on the challenging role! Looking forward to interact more with you :)

We weren't told of anyone coming on board yet. My mistake though I was just told to check out staff. Once again I missed it so I want to thank you for being our manager. Now I know of all the parts in the community. I didn't read these because I thought it incomplete like the blog section and calendar of events so I never looked.

How long have you been here in our community I just started seeing you post.

Mega has been with us since we were doing our airdrops and before the forum even existed. At the moment there's three of us, me, Mega and llyfee so hopefully you'll be seeing more of the others over the coming weeks and months as I'm sure you're probably all sick of hearing from me by now! :P 

As Genesis Jackson explained I've been on board for a while. Some people might recognise me from the telegraph chat room. 

Thanks to everyone for your kind words. Hope we can make this a great community together. 

3 hours ago, cryptoshiva said:

Hi Megadriver - Could I be a part of the Moderator's group?

Yeah just asking to be a moderator when you've only made like 5 posts probably isn't gonna work :L as Jackson said just keep an eye out for postings in the general or announcement threads :D