Madamjoy

I need help

I am new in cryptocurrency, I have been filling forms for airdrop but I need received but someone suggested that I should credit my ETH wallet.but my worries is if I should credit my wallet before I receive airdrop?

It happens to newbies and it is good to credit your wallet because most token administrators only send their tokens into wallets that have Etherium or that have been used to carry out transactions. 

Another thing you need to do to start receiving tokens is to read and follow every given instruction before proceeding to filling the forms. Don't forget to also proof read your responses.  

You also need to be early in filling forms. Join Airdrop update sites or groups on social media.

Numerous lucrative tokens to your wallet as you take these precautions.  

As ZionDominic has rightly pointed out, always read the instructions carefully before participating in an airdrop. Missing out any details or step could easily disqualify you for the airdrop.

Technically, an airdrop should be free and there is really no need for you to have any Ethereum in your wallet prior to participation. However, some airdrops do indicate that your wallet should have a minimum amount of ETH. That said, if any airdrop requires you to send ETH to their wallet before you can qualify for the free tokens, be very careful as some of these supposed airdrops are just blatant attempts to relieve the unsuspecting of their precious ETH.

If you need to credit your wallet and don't have to give your private key or stuff like that, there is no problem with that

On 1/8/2018 at 10:33 PM, ZionDominic said:

It happens to newbies and it is good to credit your wallet because most token administrators only send their tokens into wallets that have Etherium or that have been used to carry out transactions. 

Another thing you need to do to start receiving tokens is to read and follow every given instruction before proceeding to filling the forms. Don't forget to also proof read your responses.  

You also need to be early in filling forms. Join Airdrop update sites or groups on social media.

Numerous lucrative tokens to your wallet as you take these precautions.  

Infact, this is clearly stated....those are the rules guiding Airdrops.... "First come first serve"  is what they follow