Token.master08

How to transact in etherdelta

Hi guys

I want to ask how to sell and buy in etherdelta

Is it safe to import your wallet?

And how to check what is the price in the etherdelta?

Lets make this thread a tutorial and QA  about etherdelta 

It's safe to import, I traded some days back, but for now, I think you should chill sha... The whole ethereum blockchain ish isn't really helping matters and once you import your wallet, you can easily choose from the listed tokens there and trade from the order book or you create your own order... Quite easy to, but you'll have to transfer funds to the EtherDelta smart contract before kickstarting tho... All still easy processes... But for now just chill till the blockchain gets better... Don't know what's up with it. 

I haven't tried trading in EtherDelta but I'm automatically connected when I go there. Do you really need to import your wallet? Why not just send the required amount and that's pretty much it?

I have used etherdelta now to get genesis coins and figured it out pretty quick. You got the trades and orders tabs and you got to select the coin on order to see the trades in that coin. 

Sometimes you make orders and it says success but doesn't go through . But with patience it works and I find it pretty cheap. 

I always login in incognito mode just in case but Not sure about  metamask that jackson mentioned as never used that before. 

I think ether delta can be good when volumn is not too much as you can put orders and wait to get better prices