Approved

What can you do to promote genesis forum?

Have u been enjoying this forum alone without bringing in your pals? Please take that bold step, invite friends and family to join this forum. How do you plan promoting this forum?

I think a way that would also promote the Genesis forum very well is if the platform could have a segment of it that is mainly cut out for other platforms to come in and make announcements about their own things,all concerning cryptosystem, @Jackson_Genesis just a suggestion,one not fully worked on tho, could be more developed over time.

@Jackson_Genesis

What do you think of partnering with ICOs conducting an airdrop?

Let's say they will allot a certain number of tokens for our community.

We can use it to get more members.

We can put in the form that they need to join our forum in order to get that token and ofcourse at the same time they will be earning gen points for creating an account. That would be a win-win situation 

Edited by Somasoma14

Personally i believe that this forum will be a success when we don't need airdrop to invite memebers. 

we are a great community and just need some slight tweaking to make it work and sustainable 

Invited members should do something useful for community. Media campaigns, article bounties and attractive events would make a deal here. Forcing airdroppers to register will simply lead to an army of dumpers. While they make volume, slow growth is also one of the consequences. On the other hand, regular events like discord contests could attract attention of active members, growing their count every week or month or so. When we have enough, voting on top exchanges would not be that hard.

I agree. maybe they need to register and do something for the community like you say and only than do they get the points.. 

That's why there's a cash out limit, while everyone who signs up gets 200 Genesis Points, unless they contribute to the community they won't ever actually get those out

We can put a time limit on being active or account gets deactivated and points back in the pool.

This way it stays sustainable longer. 

Just an idea :)

You should also open sections in other languages. Ben Türkçe biliyorum. I can not use your forum because my english is low.

On 01/03/2018 at 10:41 AM, Alvi said:

We can put a time limit on being active or account gets deactivated and points back in the pool.

This way it stays sustainable longer. 

Just an idea :)

You should pop this into the suggestions area - i'd upvote say a 3 month timer for inactivity - 1 month is too short - 6 months-12 seems seems too long

On 28/02/2018 at 11:10 PM, atronax said:

Invited members should do something useful for community. Media campaigns, article bounties and attractive events would make a deal here. Forcing airdroppers to register will simply lead to an army of dumpers. While they make volume, slow growth is also one of the consequences. On the other hand, regular events like discord contests could attract attention of active members, growing their count every week or month or so. When we have enough, voting on top exchanges would not be that hard.

The bounty campaign (using airdropper army) is good for continued promotion. I use the site (almost daily) to see if there is any new news around I might not have stumbled across - but I do forget about sustained promo for the services I use like Genesis. I need to go write up a Steem review - but I always forget :( ughhhhh

For me i missed 5 days on the forum due to work. Need my daily fix here as it is a community