Sign in to follow this  
Orlahyeahlay

Training

Trading is not something you can learn by just reading stuff. The basics you can pick up from some of the other trading threads that are scattered around this forum.

But no one can tell you what to buy or sell or trade on long or short or whatever or even if you should mortgage your house to do so.

Some things you need to decide for yourself. And my one piece of advice is:- if you think trading will make you rich instantly, think again. Many experienced traders have lost everything overnight and amateur traders get burned more often than they strike gold.

So learning to trade is a good thing but what you need to understand is that you can never predict the markets 100% or even 90%.

49 minutes ago, cgrave said:

Trading is not something you can learn by just reading stuff. The basics you can pick up from some of the other trading threads that are scattered around this forum.

But no one can tell you what to buy or sell or trade on long or short or whatever or even if you should mortgage your house to do so.

Some things you need to decide for yourself. And my one piece of advice is:- if you think trading will make you rich instantly, think again. Many experienced traders have lost everything overnight and amateur traders get burned more often than they strike gold.

So learning to trade is a good thing but what you need to understand is that you can never predict the markets 100% or even 90%.

agree only invest what you can afford to lose 

I found some good training videos on YouTube

I have learned more there very helpful. Chris DunnTv or watch his tweets I'm going to find him on Twitter