Heya guys! I'm actually looking to invest my time, resources, knowledge and money into platforms and forums which promote knowledge sharing. Do you know any token based platforms such as Genesis which are promising?

deeponion was one but they took it away so i have no idea were there are now also looking. 

1 hour ago, xindoa said:

deeponion was one but they took it away so i have no idea were there are now also looking. 

Oh! Is DeepOnion closed now? 

it's not closed right now but the rewards for sharing knowledge and posting is gone.because of the abuse they were having and the spam. 

just hoping this will not happen here. (spamming i mean)

42 minutes ago, xindoa said:

it's not closed right now but the rewards for sharing knowledge and posting is gone.because of the abuse they were having and the spam. 

just hoping this will not happen here. (spamming i mean)

Yep, that's true! Ripping off the main motive of the platform is really a bad thing to do. Sadly a lot of people do that :(

On 1/3/2018 at 7:14 AM, arcrypto said:

Heya guys! I'm actually looking to invest my time, resources, knowledge and money into platforms and forums which promote knowledge sharing. Do you know any token based platforms such as Genesis which are promising?

No, I don't.... I will also like to know too.... 

if you guys are still looking PM me and I can share some ref links to forums that pay crypto for forum engagement.

1 hour ago, LeeMac said:

if you guys are still looking PM me and I can share some ref links to forums that pay crypto for forum engagement.

Can't PM you, forum doesn't let me. Can you tell me that info any way you find?

On 01/03/2018 at 3:06 AM, LeeMac said:

@LeeMac you know everything when it comes to getting crypto :) are you doing this as a full time thing?