Somasoma14

Type of Game

I play dota2 in my free time ? 

It's some sort of stress relievee but sometimes it gives me more stress ??? too many cancers that can't be cured

Im a heavy gamer^^ I played tons of games and there were many good ones under them.

If you like RPGs i would definetly recommend the Divinity Series. Starting with Divine Divinity back from 2002 (still awesome game, if you dont mind older graphics.). The newest one is Divinity Original Sin 2 and got top critics :)

Also i really enjoyed the Spellforce Series very much. Its a mix RPG/RTS. Spellforce 3 jsut got released this month. played it and its great

~peace

On 12/16/2017 at 5:23 AM, Somasoma14 said:

I play dota2 in my free time ? 

It's some sort of stress relievee but sometimes it gives me more stress ??? too many cancers that can't be cured

Yup

Even at 5.5k there are still cancers

I do like some Defenders of The Ancients . That game though you better be good or have tough skin because some people just cant accept failure lol.

Ohhh I tried playing PUBG - best effort was 10th... im not a fps player tho - normally play WOW on PC, or Unchartered, Tomb Raider type games... also sadly, my phone has a few appstore games, PokemonGo and Bleach (gah - i can feel the shade comin lol). But no BS, Bleach is an awesome retelling of the manga, anime and movies. And PokemonGo was kool until u got all the legendaries and ur favs from gen2. 

Now I'm playing this awesome crypto game, where my dailies are hunting down worthy airdrops, writing on forums, visiting vendors for freebies, clicking a few ads, and checking mining equipment... hmmm there's always a grind involved no matter what i do lol

Hmmmm?i played so many online/offline games but the best i played the most is i think cabal online ..kinda like it coz their graphic is totally awesome...

On 16.12.2017 at 1:34 AM, cbob1911 said:

i was addicted to walking war robots on my tablet a while back.  must...resist.

Haha lol 

On 12/15/2017 at 8:58 PM, Somasoma14 said:

What is the type of game you commonly play?

1. sport

2. adventure &. FPS

3. Board games (chess, scrabble, checkers, monopoly,)

I'm currently flexing dream league soccer... Very nice game, the small size doesn't hamper it's quality in anyway.