Jump to content
Somasoma14

Buy or wait?

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, billyboy said:

How do you know it's not gonna dip any further?

If you're asking for a concrete basis, I can not give you that. It was base solely from my instinct and the information I am hearing. 

Bitcoin holders will surely do something about it.

All those people waiting for the dip are deciding to buy now. This means that the demand will certainly rise again thus, bitcoin's price will increase.

As I am writing this, bitcoin hitted 10k$ again. 

Edited by Somasoma14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Somasoma14 said:

If you're asking for a concrete basis, I can not give you that. It was base solely from my instinct and the information I am hearing. 

Bitcoin holders will surely do something about it.

All those people waiting for the dip are deciding to buy now. This means that the demand will certainly rise again thus, bitcoin's price will increase.

As I am writing this, bitcoin hitted 10k$ again. 

Couldn't agree more. The green candle can be dead cat bounce, though. :)

Anyway, just asked because I wanted to know if you had any other reason besides instinct.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/17/2017 at 5:00 AM, llyfee said:

My view is never listen to what other investors say lol.  Do your own due diligence, be risk averse and know your limits.   Personally, i don't day trade or do shorts at all, i realise that i just don't have the time nor know how to make it work for me so essentially, i mostly hold and set a target for profit margin, once i reach that, i take my profit and start again.  

I get what you day and this is what I want to know. I want to invest but when I make my limit and want to sell just profit how do I do that. Say I invest 50.00usd I make 97.00 how do I take the difference. In fiat or in token and how would I know  what 37.00 us is equal to in token or coin that is my question. I need help figuring it all out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, vhighfill said:

I get what you day and this is what I want to know. I want to invest but when I make my limit and want to sell just profit how do I do that. Say I invest 50.00usd I make 97.00 how do I take the difference. In fiat or in token and how would I know  what 37.00 us is equal to in token or coin that is my question. I need help figuring it all out

I believe you meant $47.00. Just use the conversion in the exchange, mate. It's a simple proportion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, billyboy said:

I believe you meant $47.00. Just use the conversion in the exchange, mate. It's a simple proportion.

Yes 47.00 but I don't know what you mean how do I use conversion I've not seen this.  I'm talking about coinbase. I'm not going to do this I just want to know so when the time comes I'll know how to do it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@vhighfill Imagine a single Bitcoin costs $20.000 and you invested $100. You got 0.005 BTC (=$100/$20.000).

Now, price went up to $30.000. You want now to take out your $100 you invested. You have to remove 0.003333 BTC (=$100/$30.000) to get your $100 back.

Resulting in a wallet with 0.001667 BTC and $100 in your hands :)

Edited by billyboy
tag to respond

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/17/2018 at 2:23 PM, billyboy said:

@vhighfill Imagine a single Bitcoin costs $20.000 and you invested $100. You got 0.005 BTC (=$100/$20.000).

Now, price went up to $30.000. You want now to take out your $100 you invested. You have to remove 0.003333 BTC (=$100/$30.000) to get your $100 back.

Resulting in a wallet with 0.001667 BTC and $100 in your hands :)

So how much in us dollars is left in wallet. 001667. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, vhighfill said:

So how much in us dollars is left in wallet. 001667. 

It's left 0.001667 BTC. Right now, as 1 BTC = $11690 USD, it's 0.001667*11690 = $ 19.48723 USD dollars left in the wallet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, billyboy said:

It's left 0.001667 BTC. Right now, as 1 BTC = $11690 USD, it's 0.001667*11690 = $ 19.48723 USD dollars left in the wallet.

OK well that's what I've been trying to figure out. Thank you so much. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×