Somasoma14

Buy or wait?

all through this period bitcoin will definitely witness a very big dip... am waiting till when it gets to 10k so i stock up.. for now am on fud but bitcoin will rise sharply with time tho

On 12/17/2017 at 11:00 AM, llyfee said:

My view is never listen to what other investors say lol.  Do your own due diligence, be risk averse and know your limits.   Personally, i don't day trade or do shorts at all, i realise that i just don't have the time nor know how to make it work for me so essentially, i mostly hold and set a target for profit margin, once i reach that, i take my profit and start again.  

Nice,  at least whatever happens, you're gonna be stuck with a decision you made yourself. 

1 hour ago, courageose said:

Nice,  at least whatever happens, you're gonna be stuck with a decision you made yourself. 

I like that idea. I am holding watching and not into short as well. It's to stressful so if I lose then I lose. I put it in knowing the possibilities.

3 hours ago, vhighfill said:

I like that idea. I am holding watching and not into short as well. It's to stressful so if I lose then I lose. I put it in knowing the possibilities.

My point exactly...full responsibilities on you,after all said and done,you did make the money you're investing, so you really should do how you like with it... My take.

On 12/19/2017 at 1:50 AM, Astaa said:

Buy now if you can hold

Price will go up and up 

I heard from market news that bitcoin is about to end. Fact or fiction. I saw people talking about pot stocks would be better to get in on and cryptocurrency is a bad investment. So what do you think? I'm a bit worried there may be some truth. Do you think its something to be worried about.

Nobody can say what's going to happen. for now i think crypto is still te way to go. but we will see where it lead. there will need to come a coin that is stable to be used as a currency

On Friday, December 15, 2017 at 6:16 PM, Somasoma14 said:

Should we wait for bitcoin's price to decrease or should we buy now?

Personally I think  the bitcoin  will be reached more than 30000 $  in2018

On 1/13/2018 at 1:12 PM, sorin90 said:

If you want to buy some these days would have been great and the following ones. I don;t think the bitcoin will drop more then this.

I wouldn't be too sure about that. Imo, a correction to 12k or so is very much possible and even likely. 12k might be a good entry point though since btc price would likely skyrocket once the lightning network launches successfully.

On 1/12/2018 at 9:00 PM, gostman2006 said:

Personally I think  the bitcoin  will be reached more than 30000 $  in2018

I think this is insane

Since there a lot of altcoin that offers better service compared to bitcoin.

2018 is said to be as the year of crypto

And crypto doesn't only pertain to bitcoin

And at this rate, if bitcoin doesn't upgrade, it's only a matter of time before a new coin become the King.

Today's bloodbath in the market poses an interesting opportunity for those looking to buy.

It's really frustrating for me personally because I need to actually sell some in order to pay some bills. Been trying to avoid it or at least wait until the price had recovered a little but it just seems to be getting worse. Normally the day to day price doesn't bother me because i'm a long time holder, but today's bloodbath came at the worst possible time Sad

Watch the market make a spectacular recovery 2 minutes after I sell  Tongue