Orlahyeahlay

Ethereum Sale

I think the eth price still has potential to raise, so I think it could be a good choice to keep it

With casper around the corner and the exponential growth of decentralized applications, I think the price of ETH will still rise significantly in the near future.

Cryptopia is a great place to buy and sell Ethereum. Are you really letting go of your Eth? Signs are everywhere that it's gonna be ultra powerful this year. Trillion dollars in market cap? Extremely possible.

Its completely up to you really as to whether you sell or you hodl.  My only observation is that there is never a point to sell if/when everything is red.   As for where to sell, you can buy/sell on any of a variety of exchanges which are available.  I'll resist making any recommendation but google is your friend. 

There are lots of exchanges but if you are selling are you taking the fiat, in which case i would suggest an exchange like kraken or similar. If you trade against bitcoin than any of the mahor ones like bittrex, poloniex or binance will do the trick. 

Regarding hodling or selling , ask me in 2 month and i can tell you what you should have done today :)