llyfee

Ethereum high fees & slow transactions incoming?

Are we getting ready for another clogging up of the Ethereum blockchain and high tx fee?  

New CryptoKitties style game **ETHEREMON** is the next craze. 

Etheremon is a decentralized World of Ether Monsters in Beta version but already has mosnters worth over 3ETH.

Etheremon is a decentralized application built on the Ethereum network. It simulates a world of Ether monsters (Etheremon) where you can capture, transform and trade them. As a decentralized application, no one controls the Etheremon world, and no one can take away your Etheremons or cheat you in this world. More details can be found here.

EVI.jpg

1 minute ago, Crown said:

Have you play it bro?

No i have not, i didn't particularly like what cryptokitties did to the Ethereum blockchain.  Just curious to know what people's thought are about the potential issues this new version might cause the on the blockchain. 

On Sunday, December 31, 2017 at 11:16 AM, llyfee said:

Are we getting ready for another clogging up of the Ethereum blockchain and high tx fee?  

New CryptoKitties style game **ETHEREMON** is the next craze. 

Etheremon is a decentralized World of Ether Monsters in Beta version but already has mosnters worth over 3ETH.

Etheremon is a decentralized application built on the Ethereum network. It simulates a world of Ether monsters (Etheremon) where you can capture, transform and trade them. As a decentralized application, no one controls the Etheremon world, and no one can take away your Etheremons or cheat you in this world. More details can be found here.

EVI.jpg

It  is very nice game with high cost

I hope not, but seeing what happened to the BTC it's very probably. hopefully it will not get there.

Ethermon is going to appeal to every single pokemon fan out there. And I'm sure everyone remembers what happened when Pokemon GO was launched. Expect pandemonium to break out on the Ether network. I like the artwork though. Way more polished than cryptokitties.