ikegwegbe

Ethereum prediction for the first quarter of 2018

On 1/5/2018 at 6:57 PM, adreman23 said:

your predictions are true. ethreum almost touch 1000$ now maybe tommorow will reach 1k dollar. 

and now it's already more than 1K sir

14 hours ago, Somasoma14 said:

This march it will hit 2k$. 

Base solely from what I am seeing and the improvements they are making

i guess so.. and end of 2018 i hope it'll hit 5K$..

With all that's going on with ETH and wallet issues or rumors I'd be afraid it may drop cause problems. I'm invested and wish all these rumors would go away. Makes me nervous. You know this can affect the ETH market too.

1 hour ago, vhighfill said:

With all that's going on with ETH and wallet issues or rumors I'd be afraid it may drop cause problems. I'm invested and wish all these rumors would go away. Makes me nervous. You know this can affect the ETH market too.

Eth is upgrading. Don't get swayed. It might dip but it will recover. Still, it's your choice.

3 hours ago, vhighfill said:

What rumours are there?

1 hour ago, Jackson_Genesis said:

What rumours are there?

Well I saw there was rumors of being hacked again. Its like they are being a target. I would post it but not my signature. But if you go to crypto news there is another article about the wallet and exchange. 

OK I checked again with etherdelta Twitter and they said they are back up and  running ok. I'm sorry for the scare. I'm not going to get any more info from crypto news source. I'm going to another more reliable source. I'm sorry but when I saw that it alarmed me because of attempts and I do have ETH invested but no wallet yet so its on coinbase.