ikegwegbe

Ethereum prediction for the first quarter of 2018

Surely it will cross. It has potential than Bitcoin. Some day as per my knowledge it will cross Bitcoin market cap.

The way things are going, i definitely think $1500 is doable but let's be realistic that would happen by mid 2018 for healthy growth.

To easy for ETH to hit that. With it being one of the big three I bet it will be 2k by the start of the second quarter. But the gas fees have been a little crazy as of late.

On 12/15/2017 at 5:14 PM, Somasoma14 said:

It will

I think just by january. it will hit 1000$

Ethereum system is better than bitcoin's.

Most likely. Considering the bitcoin blast of $20k

Well when BTC goes down is when we get a good rise in ETH because everyone moves there money to a safer bet. That way BTC can get all juicy again before catching it on the way up. 

1 hour ago, DudeLion420 said:

im pretty sure it will easily break 1000 USD, even very possible before new Year ;)

Q1 it will boom. ~peace

Wiĺl buy eth this new year ?? gonna hold it for a year

I predict that it will be 3000$+ by the end of 2018

Firstly, devs should solve the problem with scalability. Cryptokittens and cryptomonsters - and we have 50 gwei gas price. I'm afraid to think what will be after release of hundreds of dapps. Amazed how Ethereum price rushes as hell nowadays. My subjective prediction is $1200-1500 by March.

On 12/18/2017 at 10:44 AM, tendoglass said:

Well when BTC goes down is when we get a good rise in ETH because everyone moves there money to a safer bet. That way BTC can get all juicy again before catching it on the way up. 

It's also losing because of the hack. Now I'm losing at all three. Hope it reverses soon. 

On 20.12.2017 at 6:25 PM, Somasoma14 said:

Wiĺl buy eth this new year ?? gonna hold it for a year

I predict that it will be 3000$+ by the end of 2018

thats quite a possible target you have there. But i can also see it being worth much more ;) it just need the right boost

On 12/16/2017 at 10:48 AM, Fadacris said:

With 100%, ethereum with hit between $1200-$1500 or more before the first quarter of 2018..

This is much more accurate I believe. It better hit $1k before 2018 after this correction/dip haha