Sign in to follow this  
Somasoma14

Altcoin announcement thread

I think that one is mainly for the Admin for passing of info... Don't know for sure tho. 

Edited by courageose

24 minutes ago, Somasoma14 said:

@Jackson_Genesis

We can't post a topic in the announcement section ?

At the moment to post in there you have to purchase a ticket from the store that grants you access to post. It's a quick way to stop all the spam that was going on for the time being, plus the Altcoin section is for discussing other coins, not for announcing them and airdrops etc.

1 hour ago, ZionDominic said:

How much will it cost to get a ticket ?? 

2000 Genesis Points or 2000 Genesis Coins depending on the payment method. If you go the Store tab, you'll see it :)

On 12/30/2017 at 6:48 AM, Jackson_Genesis said:

At the moment to post in there you have to purchase a ticket from the store that grants you access to post. It's a quick way to stop all the spam that was going on for the time being, plus the Altcoin section is for discussing other coins, not for announcing them and airdrops etc.

I see thanks

Later i'll buy a ticket ☺☺☺

On 1/1/2018 at 11:37 AM, Jackson_Genesis said:

2000 Genesis Points or 2000 Genesis Coins depending on the payment method. If you go the Store tab, you'll see it :)

Hahaha omy my points is not enough

6 hours ago, Somasoma14 said:

Hahaha omy my points is not enough

you are almost there

On 30/12/2017 at 4:18 AM, Jackson_Genesis said:

Perfect! @Jackson_Genesis this would be a perfect idea to implement in the future to prevent spamming.

Once we get the initial traction, we can charge let's suppose 25 GEN coins to join every new forum. What do you think?

On 1/3/2018 at 12:39 AM, arcrypto said:

Perfect! @Jackson_Genesis this would be a perfect idea to implement in the future to prevent spamming.

Once we get the initial traction, we can charge let's suppose 25 GEN coins to join every new forum. What do you think?

That would be hard on some of us new people starting out. I have not yet gotten one coin yet. 25 seems a bit much. Sorry I disagree.

Update:

Announcements for projects, airdrops and ICOs can now be made in the Announcement sub-section of the Altcoin forum. Posts must only be from people affiliated with project and must not include any referral links. 

Please read the rules in the Announcement section carefully before posting.

6 hours ago, rhandz76 said:

What's the latest news about altcoin?

try in the altsection of this forum