tendoglass

Free Trading Group: Crypto Basement!

Hi !

I run a FB group called the Crypto Basement and would like to extend a invitation to the folks here a TGF. I make occasional calls that have made a few people some good money, but it is NOT a pump and dump group. These groups hurt the crypto verse and I don't want to have any part of that. What I do try to do is give you a edge in the cut throat world of crypto trading! Link is bellow and I hope to see you guys there. 

P.S. I am also doing a coin giveaway at 500 members and we only need 140 more! 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/375762152893932

Will be doing a LOL coin giveaway at 500 members! 82 people away from free tradable coins!

3 hours ago, tendoglass said:

Will be doing a LOL coin giveaway at 500 members! 82 people away from free tradable coins!

How much LOL coins?

interesting, will have to look into your channel.  i take it it's mostly technical analysis charting?

On 1/17/2018 at 10:41 PM, billyboy said:

How much LOL coins?

They are going on the market currently for a little over a dollar but have been up to 2.50. Just got to https://crypto-bridge.org/ and track us there. We had over 13 BTC in volume in 24 hours! 

On 1/18/2018 at 12:13 AM, cbob1911 said:

interesting, will have to look into your channel.  i take it it's mostly technical analysis charting?

Not really, more of a safe place to get info and calls every now and again. Though with the market as of late mainly just a HODL. I do giveaways and was even thinking of doing a you tube channel.....maybe. 

On 1/19/2018 at 2:39 AM, Mrphils said:

Joined.... Just hope am not too late

Nope your still good! Giveaway happens when we hit 500 members! You can also join the LOL Discord for a chance to win some there!

22 hours ago, tendoglass said:

They are going on the market currently for a little over a dollar but have been up to 2.50. Just got to https://crypto-bridge.org/ and track us there. We had over 13 BTC in volume in 24 hours! 

Sorry, asked the wrong question. How many coins are you giving away?

2 hours ago, billyboy said:

Sorry, asked the wrong question. How many coins are you giving away?

50 to two members. Comes out to about 50 bucks USD atm.

On 12/29/2017 at 3:07 PM, vhighfill said:

I joined. 

When will we know about the two members who win the 50 coins. Or 500. I'm thinking I'd really love the 50. I never win but was hoping that just maybe I'd get lucky. Ha ha