Dhana

Is it possible to buy crypto using dollars?

yes there are a lot. but if you have to ask this question you should start reading up on crypto. we are very willing to help newbies but they have to do some research on there own and show they put some effort in it.

that being said. i both mine on bittrex. just used my creditcard. depending on how much you want to spend. most exchanges have a limit. yesterday i helped a friend buy and the limit on most was 100 dollar

Edited by xindoa

10 hours ago, Dhana said:

I want to know if there is any exchanges allowing us to buy crypto using US dollars?

Coindesk is one. Xcoins is peer to peer

Thanks. Min limit is higher. All exchanges are not good in verification process. They delay. They don't answer

On 12/23/2017 at 11:08 AM, Dhana said:

I want to know if there is any exchanges allowing us to buy crypto using US dollars?

Urs there are lots of exchanges. O biy on coinbase I loan on xcoins. Just a couple

Exchanges like Binance, bittrex are good for coin exchanges

cointree allows exactly that, usually they need to verify your ID. i recommend using your passport or driver's license. Now is a good time too btw especially with how bloody the market is now! 

If you prefer paypal, I know there's this site called pecun.io , they allow you to buy their coins and a few other alt coins with paypal. i've never used it before tho, so i don't know much about the system sadly 

yes. A lot of exchanges accept USD and pay in USD for your withdraw or exchange

7 hours ago, sorin90 said:

yes. A lot of exchanges accept USD and pay in USD for your withdraw or exchange

Boss.. I will like to know more about this... Please give the names of those exchanges that accept USD

If you are looking to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum with dollars, I think Coinbase would be the best if it's open in your country.

On 12/23/2017 at 11:08 AM, Dhana said:

I use coinbase and I use dollars to buy. It also has us dollars bank so if you buy or sell it goes into usd if you want then take the money out or buy more of a different coin. Its easy to use. I just sold btc and bought btc cash. 

Keep an eye on Upcoin. That's a new trading site that makes conversions of cryptos to fiat currencies and vice versa extremely easy. It's starting to establish a very strong customer base. Keep in mind though that keeping money on trading sites involves risks so study the multi-faceted and multi-layered variables you have to study to protect your digital assets