Token.master08

Game or airdrop?

I stopped games because I really have to be focused on my coins, because these coins we are using for granted it's our future investment 

This is actually what  has happened to me... No more time for my lovely candy crush saga 

I don't even remember my Saga game cos am now busy filling forms for airdrop

Definitely. I stopped gaming once I got into crypto. Which is kinda.... sad. Lol

On 12/25/2017 at 2:28 AM, Cjfred said:

Please help I've been active but my point ain't increasing 

You can ask sir jackson why your genesis points are not increasing

Im new in cryptocurrency world and i want to know more...im bored playing online games 

The  truth is that I love playing my games but I have deleted some when I needed space to download crypto apps.... Airdrop for me

On 13/01/2018 at 6:53 PM, tendoglass said:

I do both PUBG and tickets all day!

Living the dream!!!

3 hours ago, megadriver said:

Living the dream!!!

Well I meant to say I was trading not ticket lol.

Thats the same case across the board, Rollin -, gaming/Cryptotrading/gaming/eating/Cryptotrading/rollin/nature's call/rehydrating/Cryptotrading/gaming/sleeping/getting up/rolling/Cryptotrading/gaming

That's life for me now.

Sucks right :D

You still even have time for game.... I have even uninstalled them all for crypto to take over:D:D

It will be nice to hook up with any project that allows me play game and get paid. If you know any please hit me up on it.

I have spent 2 weeks only watching crypto , now I just watch when I have time. 

Practically no time for games anymore 

We can still be both addicted to cryptos and games. The blockchain technology already makes it possible for us to earn by relaxing, enjoy music and games, etc. Sorry, no links allowed. i don't wanna provoke Jackson. 

3 minutes ago, euclid said:

We can still be both addicted to cryptos and games. The blockchain technology already makes it possible for us to earn by relaxing, enjoy music and games, etc. Sorry, no links allowed. i don't wanna provoke Jackson. 

You are allowed links, just not referral or spam links ;)

3 minutes ago, Jackson_Genesis said:

You are allowed links, just not referral or spam links ;)

Oh, got it now, Jackson. Thanks so much. Try Refereum. That's giving a lot of tokens these days. I guess online games on the blockchain would be a billion dollar industry. Just look at its telegram group, almost 100,000 people are already there. Human nature. We always want to relax. And Refereum is taking advantage of that reality. We can do business with that group someday. We need to build to strong alliances with different business groups 

REFEREUM TELEGRAM.png

On 20/01/2018 at 4:13 AM, ovinogreat said:

It will be nice to hook up with any project that allows me play game and get paid. If you know any please hit me up on it.

Another one is RewardMob - its about to kick off its ICO - the token is going to be based in Waves Platform and you can start building up your tokens in their app on Google Play and the App store. There was an airdrop running for them a couple of days ago (check twitter) - and if you sign up to telegram and message Todd (the project dev/owner) ur waves address he'll allocate you 10RMOB. From there its competing in tournies and try and get into the top20's to earn tokens direct or spin to win them via tokens u receive for playing the tourny games.