Dhana

Crypto Domains For Sale

On 28-12-2017 at 2:06 PM, DudeLion420 said:

I dont need any domain names. im too stupid to make quality websites xD 

you can always buy a website premade. or make a basic one and adjust i while learning

4 hours ago, xindoa said:

you can always buy a website premade. or make a basic one and adjust i while learning

yea i could possibly learn it, but i dont want to xD 

On 12/29/2017 at 8:43 PM, DudeLion420 said:

yea i could possibly learn it, but i dont want to xD 

Lol, why wouldn't you want to? It's a very nice skill to have I'm one's arsenal.

Posted (edited)

That's a great business idea mate! Good luck :)

Edited by llyfee
No need to quote OP in your reply.

Hi, Alvi. I was exploring and trying to find great products. Our site could be a super great online store. The customer base is composed of crypto enthusiasts and would soon be composed of both crypto experts and crypto curious who would be interested to learn the basics of digital revolution. It  will work for the advantage of the community to include buying and selling of reference links on the store. More details are on my conversation with Lee Mac on this thread --- 

I've bought domains in the past and just let them go because I couldn't figure out all the tech stuff required to make a nice looking site that could get visitors.  I had this same idea tho about buying cryto related domain names just to resell them but idk if it would be profitable enough so I never even tried lol

On 3/13/2018 at 9:59 AM, Btc1127 said:

I've bought domains in the past and just let them go because I couldn't figure out all the tech stuff required to make a nice looking site that could get visitors.  I had this same idea tho about buying cryto related domain names just to resell them but idk if it would be profitable enough so I never even tried lol

Oh. I bet you learned a lot from your decisions. That's what matters. The awesome thing about our proposal is that we don't need to create another website. We should use our fabulous Genesis Forum to sell crypto links. Our justifications are on the thread I posted above.