Ace

Can the gas fee of ethereum really drop?

to say the least i am extremely disappointed with the way gas fee recently got hike.. i miss the old days of low gas fee sad-_-

Edited by Ace

I don't think so because the more ethereum price increase the more gas price get higher.It's a matter of time and may be it remain as it is now.

On 12/20/2017 at 8:34 AM, Ace said:

to say the least i am extremely disappointed with the way gas fee recently got hike.. i miss the old days of low gas fee sad-_-

Can't say yes right but hopefully they fix that problem

The hike in gas fees came as a result of cryptokitties.  It's kind of died down a little now and gas price has in fact reduced somewhat.  Pre crypkitties, i'd normally set gas at 0.1, now i set it at 2 and transactions still go through fair straight away.  It's worth keeping an eye on ether gas station to know what to set it at before sending. 

BTC is insane. I think, when ETH resolves the scaling problems it could drop. But the fee isn't that high to be honest.

Well, I would comment in relation to btc and say ethereum has been quite fair with its own hike, btc just became really annoying with its own... 

On 12/19/2017 at 7:34 PM, Ace said:

We all do

6 hours ago, courageose said:

Well, I would comment in relation to btc and say ethereum has been quite fair with its own hike, btc just became really annoying with its own... 

Yeah... I concur with this

Mass adoption will always make problems, but that is nice way to show current technology weaknesses. And great chance to make it a bit more better.

The answer to your question is already answered :D

The gas fee is now lower

You can now make a transaction with 0.06$ 

Just make sure not to do it when eth is clogged ?

Edited by Somasoma14