Sign in to follow this  
tendoglass

Where do I send coins to trade?

A bunch of people get a hold of me and ask "What do I do with my coins after I buy the?" Usually people here in the states use Coinbase to link to their banks and purchase one of the big three( BTC, ETH, LTC). From here you have a few options.

1. You can just HODL: Which is just buying and waiting in hopes that one day the price will be much higher then what you bought it for. This is a long method but very tried and true and with the big three you will have profits come 2019 at minimal risk.
  2. Trade on a exchange: This is what I like to do. I send my coins to a exchange of my choice and ride the short to med waves in the crypto markets. WARNING not all are created equal and you will have to learn which are better suited for you.
  3. Private Trading: This is higher risk and mainly for the big boys who have large amounts that need to get moved at once.

There are other things you can do like stake or loan but that is for a different thread. When looking for a exchange stay away from one that have cheap transfer and trade fees.Bellow i will post links to three trusted exchanges and hope you all have a great experience in this tremendous market we have all grown. These exchanges are free to use so there is no sign up fee. however Binance fees are way cheaper then Bittrex and have better support. Bittrex has massive volume so you can get rid of trades quicker, though that has not been the case lately. Cryptopia has pretty high fees but a bunch of different coins. Try them all and see which one feels right for you before you send anything and remember to always send coins to matching wallets!

CLICK ME TO GO TO CRYPTOPIA

CLICK ME TO GO TO BINANCE

CLICK ME TO GO TO BITTREX

Keep it Crypto
Tendo

2 hours ago, ploudredck said:

I'm using mostly binance but also the others like trex, polo, topia. Happy to share some ref links if anyone is interested :P 

Thanks

I highly recommend using Binance for a multitude of reasons:

1. Great customer service - I've never had an issue using the site but the staff are highly communicative with the users & attend to anyone's problems really quick. This is quite refreshing for a crypto exchange. I stopped using Poloniex after I had an issue with a withdrawal the took 4 months of constantly following up to finally get my support ticket responded to :/  You'll never face such issues with Binance.

2. Low fee's - Binance trading fee's are one of the lowest at only 0.1% & if you use their BNB coin to pay the fee's you get a 50% discount so it'll only cost you 0.05%

3. Binance pay GAS - Holders of NEO earn GAS, but in order to claim your GAS you normally need to hold your NEO on you own wallet which you hold the private keys for. BInance is one of the only exchanges which will actually pay you your GAS (calculated on a daily basis & paid out once a month).

4. Binance give you access to Forked coins - With all the BTC forks that have been going on, you normally have to keep you BTC off the exchanges to claim, but Binance take a snapshot of your holdings & give you access

5. Quality & Quantity of coins - Binance provide a lot of coins that aren't available anywhere else & they add new coins on an almost daily basis. They have a quite rigorous screening process so they don't just list any old crap either.

6. Growth & expansion - Binance has only been around 6 months but in that time it has grown to be one of the most popular & widely used exchanges. In fact, at this moment in time it actually ranks as #1 globally for 24hr trading volume: https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/

7. Ease of use - Binance can be used in mulitple ways: through your web browser, through their downloadable PC client as well as android & IOS mobile apps. They also provide basic & advanced trading views so the user can tailor their user experience to what suits them best.

I actually have a referral code for Binance, so if you're interested in checking it out I'd be really grateful to anyone who decides to use it: https://www.binance.com/?ref=10189628

Oh & if anyone has any questions regarding the exchange, feel free to ask & i'll help however i can :) I'm not affiliated with the exchange in any way but i've been using it on a daily basis for 5 months so I know my way around it quite well by this stage :P

Edited by Nefarious

On 23/12/2017 at 12:05 AM, ploudredck said:

I'm using mostly binance but also the others like trex, polo, topia. Happy to share some ref links if anyone is interested :P 

Thanks.... I will check this ones out

On 26/12/2017 at 6:04 PM, Nefarious said:

I highly recommend using Binance for a multitude of reasons:

1. Great customer service - I've never had an issue using the site but the staff are highly communicative with the users & attend to anyone's problems really quick. This is quite refreshing for a crypto exchange. I stopped using Poloniex after I had an issue with a withdrawal the took 4 months of constantly following up to finally get my support ticket responded to :/  You'll never face such issues with Binance.

2. Low fee's - Binance trading fee's are one of the lowest at only 0.1% & if you use their BNB coin to pay the fee's you get a 50% discount so it'll only cost you 0.05%

3. Binance pay GAS - Holders of NEO earn GAS, but in order to claim your GAS you normally need to hold your NEO on you own wallet which you hold the private keys for. BInance is one of the only exchanges which will actually pay you your GAS (calculated on a daily basis & paid out once a month).

4. Binance give you access to Forked coins - With all the BTC forks that have been going on, you normally have to keep you BTC off the exchanges to claim, but Binance take a snapshot of your holdings & give you access

5. Quality & Quantity of coins - Binance provide a lot of coins that aren't available anywhere else & they add new coins on an almost daily basis. They have a quite rigorous screening process so they don't just list any old crap either.

6. Growth & expansion - Binance has only been around 6 months but in that time it has grown to be one of the most popular & widely used exchanges. In fact, at this moment in time it actually ranks as #1 globally for 24hr trading volume: https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/

7. Ease of use - Binance can be used in mulitple ways: through your web browser, through their downloadable PC client as well as android & IOS mobile apps. They also provide basic & advanced trading views so the user can tailor their user experience to what suits them best.

I actually have a referral code for Binance, so if you're interested in checking it out I'd be really grateful to anyone who decides to use it: https://www.binance.com/?ref=10189628

Oh & if anyone has any questions regarding the exchange, feel free to ask & i'll help however i can :) I'm not affiliated with the exchange in any way but i've been using it on a daily basis for 5 months so I know my way around it quite well by this stage :P

Resonates with my reasons to support Binance